3-cheater

Y/n POV

Here I was sitting on the couch just laying there looking up at the celling as I sighed tiredly. I got up and turned off all the lights ready to go to bed but stopped dead at my tracks when I heard keys jiggling then the door slowly opens as Lauren pokes her head in and looks around the apartment till her eyes meet mine.

I just sigh and shake my head walking up the room and going to take a hot shower to relax a little from the newly found news someone told me.

"Y/n?" I heard as I stripped out of my boxers. I rubbed my eyes tierdly and layed my head against the door as I glanced at my phone to see it said 3:45pm. She'd came home so late that everything they told me about her doing started to make scene now the pieces started to fall into place.

"Lauren?" I said back as I backed away from the door and walked towards the shower turning the water on hot as the mirror started to fog as I jumped in feeling the heat of the water relaxing my muscles.

Dinah and the girls told me that Lauren started spending more time with brad and that's why she always came home late. I thought nothing of it because Lauren didn't like cheaters and hated the thought of it, but it all made perfect scene now.

She didn't let me touch her anymore and we barely ever did share affection out in public or around the girls.

I got out the shower and changed into some fresh boxer while walking out the bathroom to see Lauren sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

I quickly changed into some skinny jeans and a panic! At the disco shirt and a bommer jacket. Once Lauren looked up and seen what I was warring she quickly got up.

"Where are you going it's 4:00pm at night?" She asked in disbelief as I laughed quietly. Was she kidding me right now.

" yea Lauren you just got here and now your telling me I can't go out when I let you go out with no questions asked!" I yelled as she flinched as I walked out the bedroom down the stairs as she followed me.

"Y/nn?" She said quietly as I opened the door but turned to Lauren. "You should invite brad over he might enjoy your company" I said as Lauren's eyes started to water with tears.

I closed the door and ran to the elevator as it opened and inside was camila who was looking beautiful like always. I always had a tiny crush on her but I never persuaded her once I got with Lauren.

"Oh heyo y'nn!" She said cheerfully which I found cute. Her brown eyes sparkled as I smiled as her and stepped into the elevator with her.

"Hey cami." I said as she smiled widely and blushed at the nickname, I was the only one who called her that.

"Where you going, y/nn?" She asked as she checked me out as she bit her lip, which was hot to see.

"To the club, scenes Lauren does the same with bread boy, might find a girl who's loyal while I'm there too." I said as camila's smile instantly dropped at the mention of Lauren's name.

"I'm sorry about Lauren y/nn, if you where my boyfriend I'd never do that to you." She said and mumbled the last part which made me smile and kiss her cheek which turned a light shade of pink.

"Go out with me cami?" I asked as she looked up at me with a bright smile as she nodded. When the doors opened we walked out the apartment complex and to my car.

~~~~~skip drive~~~~~~

When we pulled up to the club I got out and opened the door for camila who smiled and kissed my cheek while I blushed which made her giggle cutely.