23-Cliché love

L A U R E N - P O V

"Hey babe you want to go out?" I asked my boyfriend brad as he groaned and shook his head.

"Fuvking no! Lauren how many times do I have to tell you?" He yelled as I jumped and sighed. I hate when he yells at me.

"Ok I'm sorry" I said quietly as I walked back to our shared bedroom and stared packing. I was done with his shit.

I picked up my phone and went through my contacts till I stopped and seen my best friend y/n's contact there as I smiled.

He was totally different compared to brad. He was sweet and brad was an asshole, y/n was gentle and brad was rough, y/n was romantic and brad was boring. I could connect with y/n on a deeper level and with brad nothing.

I pressed the green button as the line rang, after two rings it finally picked up as I heard y/n's deep yet soft voice speak.

"Hello?" He said groggily as he yawned.

"Hey y/nn it's Lauren" I said with a smile as I heard him mumbling something then a thud followed by a groan.

"Y/nn are you ok?" I asked with a slight giggle as I heard another groan.

"Yea I'm good laur, what can I do for you?" He questioned as I bit my lip. Gosh he's so cute.

"Uh can you come pick me up from my place, I need somewhere to stay" I said quietly as the line went silently till I heard yet another groan. "Shit!" I heard on the line.

"Y/nn?" I called as I heard a hum.

"Can you do it or not, I could ask Dinah if your busy" I said. Please say yes!

"Uh n-no! I'm coming!" He yelled through the line as I Giggled and nodded but then face palmed when I realized he wasn't here and couldn't hear me.

"Ok I'll be waiting, thanks y/nn" I said as he shouted a quick bye and hung up as I sighed and sat on the bed and looked at all my bags. Which where just three.

I heard laughter downstairs and I figured it was brad because he's the only one down there and has a weird ass laugh.

*twenty minutes later*

*knock knock*

I heard as I quickly picked up my bag and ran down the stairs to get the door but I seen brads lazy ass already at it, y/n and brad didn't mix well for the simple fact that they hated each other.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" Brad asked as he glared up at y/n, another thing y/n was really tall I'd say at least 6'3 or 6'4.

"Here for Lauren short stack" y/n simply said as I snorted which caused them to look at me. Y/n just smiled and brad glared.

"What the hell is funny?" Brad grumbled as he continued to glare at me as I shrugged and looked towards y/n who was glaring at Brad.

"Well I'll seeing you brad" I said as I walked towards the door till Brad grabbed my arm harshly as I yelped which caused y/n to quickly step in as he kicked brads leg from behind as I he fell down and y/n quickly twisted his arm behind his back.