4-issues

(Lauren is a song writer but is now signed to island records after she makes her hit single 'issues'about you and her relationship. This is originally based off of Julia Michaels song 'issues' and interview with genius on youtube.)

Lauren pov

I was in make up while the artist got me ready for the interview I was going to have because I dropped a single based on y/n and our relationship, in this song I just let all my feelings out and expressed myself.

"Alright ms. Jauregui your boyfriend y/n is here waiting for you outside." Said some random worker said as I smiled at the thought of y/n being here. I feel less nervous knowing he's here for me. I'm deeply in love with this boy and I don't care who knows.

"Ok tell him to come in." I said to the worker as she nodded and closed the door then a few minutes passed and the door opened again and In Walked y/n who smiled cutely at me as I giggled.

"Alright ms. Jauregui your all done." Said the make up artist as I nodded and thanked her as she exited the room.

"Hello beautiful, I missed you." Y/n said as he hugged my waist from behind as I kept messing with my hair, something I was very insecure about and y/n knew that very well because he pulled my hands away from my hair and turned me around where I faced him.

"Lo baby your hair's perfect just like you ok?" He said as I nodded and threw my hands around his neck and hugged him as his strong arms hugged my waist.

"I love you." He whispered as I felt his heartbeat speed up against my chest. I felt my cheeks start to feel warm.

"I love you to y/n." I whispered back as I looked up to see him already looking at me with adoration and love in his eyes.

"Miss jauregui your on." Said another random worker as y/n smiled brightly at me as I smiled back taking his hand In mine as I pulled him along with me out the dressing room where the interview would be recorded.

Y/n sat in a chair as I walked to the little chair they had set up as the interviewer came out. She was a short latina with brownish her with highlights.

"Hi lauren I'm ally brook I'll be interviewing you today." She said cheerfully as I nodded and smiled at her excitement. She made me feel comfortable.

"Ok will be on in 3, 2, 1 action!" Said the camera guy as ally quickly started talking.

"Hello viewers I'm joined here today by Lauren jauregui." Ally said as she looked at me as I smiled and waved at the camera shyly as I seen y/n make a funny face which made me laugh.

"Hallo!" I said in a baby voice waving again as ally awed.

"So lauren before you perform your single 'issues' tell me about yourself and what brought you to write this catchy song?" Ally asked as I glaced at y/n who nodded and smiled.

"Well I wrote this song when my boyfriend and I got in an argument once." I said as ally nodded and glaced at her cards she had in her hands as she asked the next question

"So I've heard you've made hit songs for other well known artist such as: Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber along with others like Brittany spears. How was it working with such well known artist?" She asked as I smiled politely and explained.

"It's good actually, working with such creative artist it's actually took Selena and I am hour to create her hit song good for you." I explained as ally smiled and nodded.

"Can you elaborate on what you meant to show people in your song, what you wanted the person listening to this very catchy song that's number two on billboard top 100." She said as I glanced at y/n again as he was very focused on the interview.