waken by light

Crystal P.O.V
Flashback
She jumped up onto my should like she did every recess.

"Hey Crystal"

"Having fun there Crystal"

"Be careful now. You don't want eevee getting hurt now do you?"
I always laughed at that one comment. No I didn't want Eevee to get hurt. But I knew she trusted me. I jumped up onto some logs that we would use to sit on. Lost my balance and.....
"Icy wind go!" Alia called
The next thing I knew all of them came running over Jade, Alia and Amelia all good friends of mine...

End of flashback

Flashing lights made me open my dark blue eyes. I looked directly at the kalos sun. That flashback always came back they day before I was kicked out of my home and onto the other side of lumios city. Abandoned with little to nothing. I looked down at eevee. She was curled up into a ball sleeping. Her fur was dirty almost normal color,  My phone that was dead, was warm from the sun and my dirty hair blew over my face. Although this was like every single day. Today felt strangely off. Like something good was going to happen.

~~~
I didn't know how long it had been but if was a very warm fall day. Nothing new. Nothing old.
But someone caught my eye. A woman with short brown hair and a gardevoir walking beside her. It was Diantha.........It was Diantha!!!. She turned and we made direct eye contact with me. And I think her gardevoir made eye contact with eevee......was this the good feeling I had.