Night terrors

Crystal P.O.V
I couldn't believe it. Blue ropes cadged around me eevee Dratini and Brexionwas in complete terror.
"HELP! PLEAES!" I called.
"Zip it!" A female's voice sounded. Pain erupted from My body,
'Please help' I wanted to yell but nothing cam out. My body was numb and I couldn't move, Diantha walked along the battlefield over to a very similar face. The face. The person I never wanted to see in my life again.

"Well done miss Diantha"
"Do not worry. You will never have to deal with here again"
W-wait w-what!

"P-please h-help. C-c-come Back!" I sobbed.
"Crystal! Crystal!"
I shot up. Sobbs wrecking my body. I looked around my dark room. Diantha sat beside me with her hands on my shoulders.
My pokèmon looking at me with concern...
"Hey hey hey. It's ok it was just a nightmare its Alright. I'm here I'm not going anywhere" Diantha said pulling me Into a hug.
"Promise me. Promise me you will never return to the hell my father gave me" I cried.
"I promise Crystal you are not going anywhere I promise" Diantha said rubbing my back.
"T-thank you" I cried.
"Now whatever you saw is never going to happen. The pain you felt was your mind believing the situation you where in. It was all attempts to wake you up" Diantha said.
"Whatever your Dream is. Your father won't see it. But I will. He isnt going anywhere near you. I will keep you safe" Diantha said.
"Thank you" I said.
"Now c'mon chear up Alright. I'll get started on breakfast Alright"
"Alright" I replied.