A story One Should Never Live Through

Diantha P.O.V
I looked at the young girl. Her eevee was looking at gardevoir. I gave a low whistle and gardevoir startled following me. That young girls expression. I could remember it like the back of my hand. But what was she doing out on the streets? How long has she been there for? Why was she there anyway? I looked over my shoulder her face was back in her hands. I could tell her perents weren't coming back for her. For once I didn't know what to do. I looked at gardevoir and she gave a re-assuring nod.
"Right then we need to get to work" I said fiddling with my necklace.

~~~a week later~~~
Crystal P.O.V
"Evoi~" Eevee cried I reached my hand to grab the apple she had in her mouth.
"You need it more then me" I said
I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around only to see other people.
'I must be hallucinating' I thought
"Evoi!" Eevee cried
"What is it girl?" I asked
"You know most pokemon get excited when there is no particular reason" a woman voice sounded in front if me. It was Diantha!
"M-miss D-Diantha" I whispered loudly
"I've seen you out here for the past week. Do you not have a home. Or a family?" She asked I shook my head no.
"No not really" I said
"Well what do you mean?" Diantha asked.
Shakingly I told her what happened. I looked at Diantha. Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes.
"So your saying your father kicked you out just because you wanted to help a pokemon?" Diantha asked I nodded.
Diantha stood up and held her hand out.
"Come with me" She said.
Shakingly I took her hand and Stood up. Grabbing my bag as well. Eevee jumped up onto my shoulder as we began walking