Airport Encountered.

Crystal P.O.V
"NO I WANT A FLIGHT TO HOENN THIS INSTANCE!" A woman welled, A blond bold cut, and had a son right beside her.
"Whats going on?" I asked Diantha as we passed by a gate agent check in.
"It seems like the woman just missed her flight" Diantha said, we where standing in line for security.
"THANK YOU. TOOK YOU PEOPLE LONG ENOUGH!" the woman yelled again, I coverd my ears with my hands.
"Hang on. This might help" Diantha said grabbing something from her bag. A pair of headphones, she placed them over my head canceling out most of the noise. And thankfully it helped the time pass through security and then we headed for our gate, I basically just kept a hold of Dianthas' hand....afraid of letting go, once we got to our gate I took off the headphones and realized the same woman that was yelling was sitting at our gate as well, great.
"Out of every flight you've taken. Have you ever had a plane crash or anything crazy like that?" I asked.
"Well not really. A plane crashed every once out of 10000 I believe. And then I think I've heard people complain about there seats but id just tell them to shut up so we can take off" Diantha explained,
"Do not take after me" Diantha added making me Chuckle.
"So there is unova and then hoenn right?" I asked,
"Yep so about a six hour flight" Diantha said,

-------------------------------------------------

We where finally able to get on the plane. Diantha had booked Business class seats in the middle row so we could sit next to each other.
"I seriously need an upgrade. This is for my sons birthday and I want him to have the best experience for this flight to hoenn. He will be meeting the champion after all." That same exact women.
"Welp this will mostly be the longest six hours of my life" I said to Diantha,
There was a concent back and forth between the woman, her son, and the flight attendant and I felt soo bad.
She walked passed us, im assuming to get to her seat before she turned around and looked at me and then walked over to me.
"If you could be a sweetheart and give up your seat for me son that will be really appreciated dear" She said,
'did this woman have the audacity to ask for my seat' I thought
"Well!" She snapped at me.
"Umm ma'am we need to take off so please got to your assigned seat please?" I tried convicting her.
"NO! Now hand your seat to my son before I get the flight attendant" She said again
"Excuse me miss." Diantha spoke up.
"It will be well appreciated if you stopped yelling at my daughter and went to go sit in YOUR seat" Diantha said.
"But it's for my sons birthdayyyyyyy!" The woman cried,
"And my daughter wants to go to hoenn to see her friends that she hasn't seen in months. She will not be giving up her seat to you or your son. Now please stop yelling at my daughter before I call the flight attendant" Diantha said. Damn, it seems like she does this on a daily basis, the woman finally left mumbling something about the Diantha or something. I looked back at Diantha.
"Like I said do not take on after me" Diantha said.
"Meh no problem, besides it seems like you do that on a daily basis" I said.
"Trust me, it will happen" Diantha said.
Just then the flight safety instructions began and everything was explained, I was pretty nervous, but we once we took off I was pretty good. I was watching some movies and had a good time. Without any interruptions.