Natalia explanation.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and now almost a year.
Crystal was asleep in her room, her T.V on, one of Serena's interviews playing. She was curled up under her covers, Braixon and Dragonair at the end of the bed, Sylveon cuddled up by her back, and Vulpix rested on the pillows above her head....
Diantha passed by her room to make sure she was asleep. She smiled at this. She turned away and quickly and quietly walked down the stairs the house was quiet. She put her shoes on and grabbed an umbrella, and opened it as she stepped outside. She made her way to verted end of lumiose City. Nearly a half hour walk, but Diantha didn't mind, quite frankly actually she enjoyed walking alone this time of the year... there stood the golden trainer, the one designer who everyone adores, frankly Diantha would have respect her, as a rival, but as a parent she was discussed.
"Why did you do it?" Asked Diantha, Natalia turned.
"Like. Seriously. Did you not notice the abuse she was having! The trauma she went through! Did you not see any of that!"
"Diantha i-i can explain!" Natalia begged.
"Like you still don't listen. Did you listen when I told you not to go into battle with Pyro? No! Of course you didn't! And then you lost! Then I had that chance! And I took it! Now look it! Yes your successful but your drowning from Crystals disappearance and then you ask her to come hom-"
"If you will just let me talk!"
Diantha went silent.
"She wasn't planned. She was an accident" Natalia started.
Diantha rolled her eyes and looked around.
"Really. That girl. The child who is asleep with her pokèmon back at my home is a mistake? Thats what you say after nearly 3 ye-"
"Like I said!..........Despite her not being planned, she was- she was very well behaved and trusted. And since she only lived 5 minutes away from school I trusted her...until that day she came home with the eevee. It was beautiful yes. But I remember the last thing I had said to her. She asked me if I did pokèmon costumes for performers, I told her that I might extend to it and then I asked her why. She then told me she wanted to buy a dress and a pokèmon costume off of me so that she could have something for her and eevee to wear when she would leave to perform. I told her I would think about it" Natalia explained,
"I had uh- i had a meeting in anistar city later the next day so I didn't get home till about two-four days. I came home and Tristan tells me that she didn't return home from school. Her friends came knocking at my door later. And I explained what happened so. I didn't know what to do" Natalia explained whipping her eyes.
"Thats all she would have wanted to hear." Diantha sighed.
"Shes still following her dreams. So when she becomes a performer. And makes other people smile. I want you to figure out. Why yoh thought that she was an accident. Because I know damn well she isn't one." Diantha walked off and returned home. She kicked her shoes off and put the umbrella away. Walked up to her room but stopped at Crystals and peeped inside. She was mumbling something, before stirring in her sleep. She walked over to Crystal and turned off her T.V, and gave a quick kiss onto her forehead. Before Returning to her room. Retiring for the night.