First Thought To Win.

Crystal P.O.V
The sun was slowly setting over lumios city. It was beautiful and elegant. Like the kalos queen Serena...that has always been my dream to compete in the pokèmon rookie class and challenge her. Well that was a plan for my future anyways. The sun reflected off of lumios tower, it was quite a sight to see. With fennekin in my arms and Eevee on my shoulder, maybe just maybe I could challenge Serena...

I made Serena kalos queen because there was fanart of it.
She is not kalos queen in the actual show.

"Are you coming Crystal?"  Dianthas voice sounded
"Hu oh Coming!" I called
We where walking home when I had noticed that fennekins ears were twitching and she was sniffling the air.
"Is everything ok?" I asked
"Fenni!" She cried and jumped out of my arms Eevee jumped off my shoulder at it.
"What's wrong?" Diantha asked .........
"HEY GET BACK HERE!" A young boys voice sounded. A pokemon turned the corner. It was a ponyta. A galarian Ponyta!
"What in that world!" Diantha panicked a little.
"Nee pony" Ponyta cried
"Fenne fennekin" Fennekin cried
"Evoi!" Eevee yelped
"Really you don't say" Diantha said picking up the ponyta.
"You speak pokèmon?" I asked
"No" Diantha said bluntly
"HEY!" A boy called
"GIVE THAT POKÈMON BACK!"
"Its not yours" Diantha called
The boy was mad.
"GIVE HER BACK!" The boy called throwing a poke ball and out came a zubat.
"ALRIGHT ZUBAT USE GUST!" The boy called.
"Look out!" Diantha said jumping in front of me blocking the wind from me....think Crystal think why can't I think! Am. Am I scared?
The gusts of wind stopped for the slightest moment.
"Eevee use swift and Fennekin use ember!" I called
Eevee and fennekin jumped. Fire shot out of fennekins mouth and golden stars Formd around Eevees tail. Both striking the zubat.
"C'mon let's go!" Diantha called
We ran back home. The ponyta in Dianthas arms....Quickly we got back home. I fell to my knees while the Ponyta was still in Dianthas arms. Holding it close to her once she sets it down I asked.
"Sooo how did a galarian ponyta end up in the kalos region?"
"Trainers from galar sometimes come to kalos because they feel that the gyms there are a bit to easy. So they come to kalos for a bit of a challenge" Diantha explained
"Ok then. So how do we find its trainer?" I asked
"I already know who she belongs to" Diantha said fiddling with the ponyta's main and pulling out what looked liked a hair peace.
"Figured" Diantha mumbled and turned to me.
"Start getting ready for bed. You are gonna need lots of sleep. Where going to have a busy day tomorrow" Diantha explained
"K Goodnight" I said running upstairs to my room...