First Snow Falling.

Crystal sighed as she threw her T.V remote down onto her bed.
Diantha was out back in anistar city for a day or two for a new Christmas movie planning. When that is the case Crystal did her best to keep herself busy around the house, and making sure Diantha didn't come home to a Spoinks pen. But she did everything at the top of her head. Clean the bathrooms, do the vacuuming, clean the kitchen, mop the floors. That type of stuff, hell Crystal able to do that very well on her own. But now. She didn't know what else to do.
"Vul?" Vulpix stood up and jumped off the bed, and ran over to the main window in her room.
"Pi- Vulpix!" She yelped and jumped down,
"What is it girl? Hm?" Crystal stood up as she walker to her window, and saw large, fluffy snowfall falling from the blue to black night sky.
"Vulpix! Pix pix!" Vulpix yelped as she ran around the room.
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Crystal asked as she bent down to pet the snow fox pokèmon.
"Vul!" Vulpix jumped up, nocking Crystal over...
"Ok ok stop it stop it" She laughed as she stood up,
"The rest of you want to join us?" Crystal asked
"Braixen"
"Veon~"
"Gonair." The three yelped..
"Ok then"
"Lets go Vulpix" Crystal picked up Vulpix and walked downstairs. And tossed on her boots, coat, and threw a white beanie on vulpix head. Before running out to the back ward with her. She took her first step outside before smiling.
"So. Pretty." She mumbled,
"Vulpix!" Vulpix jumped forward rolling around in the snow.
"Tahah. Your adorable you know that?" Crystal asked walking beside vulpix.
"Gonair!~" she felt something hit her back. She turned around to see Braixon on the back of Dragonair neck, and Sylveon beside him.
"Braixen Braixen." Braixen picked up some snow before throwing it at Crystal
"Ow hey." Crystal laughed as she cover her self with her arms.
"If thats how your gonna play" She bent down and picked up some snow. Before compacted it into a snow ball.."your all on!" She smiled.
"Vulpix!"