Team Skull eh?

Crystal P.O.V
"Wait so. Who are they?" I asked.
"There known as team skull, bad people who bully us into battling. And if we lose they steal our pokèmon without us even noticing" Amera stated.

The group had introduced Crystal to the pokèmon school, immediately she became pretty close to Lilly and Lana.

I watched in disappointment and anger. People where harming a pokèmon!
"Hey C'mon stop that immediately! Your hurting him!" I yelled, as two people dressed in black beated up a shiny feebas. Poor thing.
One of them looked up at me, she had pink hair wearing a black tank top and shorts.
"Oh yeah! And what are you gonna do about it huh!" The girl screeched as she picked up the feebas with one hand and held him like that.
"This pokèmon evolves into something more powerful than a mega Absol! We get this thing to evolve we of team skull will be unstoppable!"
"Grrr.  Now what?" I asked,
Amera looked down before back at Diantha,
"Its best that we leave them" Amera mumbled.
"Hold on now! I understand that your the champion and all but is this really the best idea!" I asked,
"Crystal she's delt with thousands of people like this. Its best that we leave and then this way we won't get harmed." Diantha explained as she took a hold of my hand and began to turn away.
"I wanna help though" I mumbled,
"I know" Diantha replied.
"So why can't I?" I asked
"Give them a moment" Amera stated,
"Diantha is hawluchas pokèball ready?" Amera asked Diantha nodded.
"Crystal you said you have a Dragonair right?" Amera asked i nodded.
"Good. The moment these guys take off we pound on them, got it?" Amera whispered, Diantha and I nodded.
"Good..........................................one.........." The people began to walk away tossing the feebas up and down in one hand.
".............................Two........................." They left the property and began walking towards the beach.
"THREE!" I launched Dragonairs pokèball and immediately jumped onto the back of his neck. Diantha grabbed on as well and jumped up behind me, while Amera released a swanna and grabbed onto her. We took off after the team skull grunts.

"Down there!" Diantha pointed at them,
"Oh shit there following us!!" The male stated.
"Great. Hang on!" I yelped as Dragonair sored down and swerved in front of them  Amera and Swanna following in the same suit.
"Ok swanna use water spout."
"Swa-" swanna chirped as it spewd water from her mouth and splashed onto the ground.
"Dragonair freeze it over. Use ice beam!" I said.
"Gonair!" Dragonair cried as he released a large beam if ice towards the large puddle of water freezing it over.
"Crap. Nonono where gonna crash!"
"Hold onto that pokè-" they slipped and the feebas flew up into the air.
"Now decidueye up!" A brown and green owl looking pokèmon came out of nowhere, catching the feebas. By now the team skull idiots have fleeted but I'm sure we will run into them again. We all landed. And a trainer jumped off of the owl pokèmon gently taking the Feebas from the pokèmon.
"Well seems like this little guy could be seeing better days." The trainer stated she had a blue stripped halter top on, along with a blue plated skirt, ankle high white socks, a black hat and shoes.
"I see you have made the ranks." Amera replied returning swanna.
"Diantha, Crystal, meet my older sister Madison" Amera said.
"Nice to meet you!" I smiled.
"Aww right back at you Crystal" Madison replied.
"I'll take this guy back to the pokèmon center. You guys make sure that those idiots don't come back." Madison stated jumping onto her pokèmon.
"Wait. " I yelped
"Huh yeah?" Madison turned
"When feebas is feeling better think you can let me know?" I asked.
Madison nodded,
"You'll be the first one to know!"