Champions Kidnapping!!

It was a wednesday after Dianthas Audition in anistar city, Crystal was in her room on the phone with jade, waiting for Diantha return home with gardevoir.
"So she's attempting to find a groomer for Gardevoir?" Asked jade through the other side of the phone.
"Yeah. Soo she wo- achoo!" Crystal sneezed
"Ah-ah- achoo!"
"Uh oh. Someone's thinking about you" Jade explained.
"Hey Jade whenever you get a bad feeling in your gut. Do you follow it" She asked sitting up. And looking at her pokèmon.
"All normally depends on how bad the butterfly move around. Scale of 1-10 can you rate it for me?" Jade spoke
"7 I feel like Something bad just happened."
"Ok well then. Step outside for some air. Hell if it doesn't get better text Diantha. Take Braixon to find her or something" Jade explained.
"Yeah okok." Crystal explained standing up. Walking through the house and put on her shoes stepping outside. Braixon Beside her. She walked down the driveway, looked across the road before randomly a Big black truck drove by. The back door opened slightly and something fell out. She walked over to it
Her heart stopped. That was dianthas bag. Dianthas bag. THAT WAS DIANTHAS BAG THAT JUST FELL OUT OF THE BACK OF THE TRUCK!!!!
"Ho-ly Shit" Crystal said as she picked up the bag and ran back to the house.....
Slammed the door shut and slid down it.
"No. No. That. Did not just happen!" Crystal cried.
"crystal. Crystal. CRYSTAL!!" jade snapped through the phone. She put it up to her ear.
"Di-diantha. Was k-kidnapped" I spoke.
"WHAT!!?" jade snapped!
"I don't know what to do!" I added.
"Do you know which way the vehicle went!?"
"Yes"
"Then get your ass back outside! And follow that damn truck!!" Jade screamed
"I-i can't!" Crystal sobbed.
"Yes! Yes you can!" Jade yelled
Crystal took a deep breath in and then out, then looked at Braixon who was looking at her with concern. Crystal nodded.
"Braixon" Braixon understood. Crystal stood up and ran back outside.
"Dratini see if you can find a large black truck. And if you do send a signal" Crystal said
"Tini!" Dratini flew up into the sky and flew off.
"Lets go!" Crystal said
"And if you think your gonna go after that truck with no battle experience what are you thinking!" That was Stephanie voice.
"H-how did you know" She ran up to Crystal
"Diantha didn't pick up her phone for the 6th time. I get nervous. But I had a bad feeling. So I came by." Stephanie explained.
"Ive sent my Pidgeot after that truck. You can take Corviknight." She handed Crystal a pokèball and nodded.
-----------------------‐---------
"Down there!" Crystal said pointing to a truck and saw Dratini hitting the truck door with his tail, and a shiny pidgeot Pecking at the door
Corviknight landed and so did Staraptor.
Crystal jumped down and so did Braixon, she ran over to the truck while Stephanie returned the three bird pokèmon...
"Diantha!!" Crystal Banged on the steel door.
It was muffled but she heard a small scream coming from inside the truck, Crystal smiled at this, Diantha was ok. That's all she cared about, getting her mother back to safety.
Stephanie ran over and placed her hand to the door.
"Stainless steel, minimum we will need 2 fire type pokèmon"
"Hold on" Crystal banged on the door.
"Diantha can you kick or stomped twice if your tied up" Crystal said.
A moment later she heard to bangs coming from the inside.
"Ok. Bang 2 more times if both your hand and your feet are tied together" Crystal said.
Again a moment later two bangs where heard from inside the truck.
"Alright. I know it's hard. But try and scream if you have a pokèmon out with you!" Crystal said.
"Mhm! MMH!" A muffled scream responded a second later.
"Ok! Scream again if it's gardevoir" Crystal said.
"HMM MHM!" again another scream from Diantha a few moments after.
"Ok Gardevoir. I know you most likely won't listen to me. But I really need you to ok? I need you to use physic. Take Diantha and keep her as far away from the door." Crystal explained,
A moment later she heard a short whimper from Gardevoir, informing that she did as Crystal asked.
"Great thank you." She turned to Stephanie "now what?" She asked.
She nudged her head, the two walked away.
"Does Braixon know fire blast?" She asked.
"Yes"
"Good. Arcinine let's go!"
"Cinine!" An Arcinine lashed out of a pokèball.
"Ok. Fire blast go!" Stephanie called.
"You two. Blast it!" Crystal added.
The two blasts of fire dented into the door, before melting it down. Revealed a tied up Diantha and gardevoir,
"Holy shit Diantha are you ok?" Crystal asked as she jumped into the truck and ran over to Diantha, pulling the duck tape off her mouth. Diantha inhaled then exhaled.
"Holy Fuck!" Diantha breathed.
"Ok Dratini. Umm shit I don't know what to do with these cuffs" Crystal began to panic.
"Here get her out!" Stephanie called.
Sending out her shiny Gardevoir and having her use physic.
Diantha and her Gardevoir, where pulled out of the back of the truck. And placed onto the grass.
Stephanie walked over.
"Ok. Metal restraints, not Metlic, Arcinie use Thunder Fang" Stephanie said.
Arcinie bit down on the metal rings wrapped around Dianthas wrists and ankles. Breaking them. Doing the same with Gardevoirs.
Crystal bent down to hug Diantha,
"Oh thank Arcesus I was terrified!" Crystal said. Just then, Vulpix, Eevee and Dratini where enclosed by a metal net.
"Hey what in the!" Stephanie said.
"Not again!" Crystal added.
Two people and a meowth where in a hot air balloon shaped like a meowth,
"Prepare for trouble were taking what's ours"
"And make it double for amazing battles"
"To protect the world form devastation"
"To untie all people with in our nation"
"Its jessie"
"And james"
"Meowth thats right!"
"Team rocket! Not you two idiots again!" Stephanie snapped,
"You know these people Miss Stephanie?" Crystal asked,
"There bad guys who try to steal my pokèmon." Stephanie explained
"Ok Arcinine. Fire blast!" Stephanie called.
"Arci!" Arcinine sent a large wave of fire at the metal net breaking it, Crystals pokèmon began falling
"Evoi!~"
"Vul!~"
"Ti~Tini!!~"  a blue light glowed around Dratini, his body enlarging, a pearl forming on his neck and tail. He spun his body around and caught Eevee and Vulpix on his back. When he landed the two pokèmon jumped down.
Crystal ran over to Dragonair and patted his head,
"Wow an evolution pokèmon. We'll gladly take it! Gourgiest use shadow ball!" Jessie commanded throwing a pokèball.
"No!" Crystal called jumping infront of the incoming shadow ball, it smashed against her and sent her backwards with against the ground.
"Crystal!"
"Braixon!"
"Evoi!"
"Vul!"
The four pokèmon ran over to Crystal and guarded her while Eevee ran around and began licking her face.
"Ok inkey use tackle!" James commanded.
Crystal wrapped her arms tightly around eevee, holding her close.
"Evoi!" Eevee cried as I snuck under her arms and charged at the inkey, a blue light surrounding Eevee, her body changing. Long ribbon like feelers flowed and formed around its newly grown ears.
"Veon!" Slyveon cried as it tackled back at inkey.
Crystal turns around, tears forming in her eyes.
"You. You both evolved!" Crystal said smiling.
"Gonair!"
"Sylve!"
"We'll take it from here!" Arias voice sounded.
"Rabidash use dazzling gleam!" Aria commanded.
A purple hair Rabidash ran forward shooting a pink swirling beam from its horn sending team rocket and there pokèmon flying.
Crystal ran over to Dragonair, Sylveon Vulpix And Braixon.
"All of you where amaizing today. Thank you" she said as she hugged her Dragonair. He wrapped his head around her neck hugging back.
"Wow. That was something, glad I heard the explosions. Are any of you hurt!?" Aria asked as she walked over.
"Where all ok!" Diantha responded.
"Phew, I'm glad."
Crystal stood up and ran over to hug Diantha.
"I hope your not hurt." Crystal said.
"Nope not at all. I'll just need to replace some things before we go to Alola in a few mon-"
"What!?" Crystal asked.
"Hehe yeah guess I spoke to much. I'll explain when we get home. But it's been a long day. Very very long day"