A New Friend!

Diantha's P.O.V

It has been a few weeks now since I took Crystal in. She is well behaved She seemed so happy knowing she has a proper home and someone is able to take care of her...but today I'm hoping she'll chosse between one of the three starters. Fennekin, Froakie or chesspin. She slightly skipped ahead of me with eevee walking from one side to another, Like they had the same song stuck in there head and the beat was in sink with one another.
"So do you know which starter you want?" I asked catching up with her, She slowed to a walk.
"Yep. Fennekin!" Crystal said happily. I laughed a little.
"What?" Crystal asked a little nervous.
"Nothing kiddo" I said. We walked into the Sycamore pokemon lab.
"Hello?" Crystal called
"Anyone here?"
"Up here" A girl said, she had steel blue hair the faded into a dark purple. A glaceon and a Amaura walked on either side of her. Professor Sycamore wasn't far behind her.
"It honor to meet you miss Diantha." The girl said
"I have to say. Your the reason I was drawn to this region"
"Oh please the honor is all mine. Your work on mega evolution is fantasizing" I said she turned and bent down in front of Crystal.
"So your Crystal huh?" She asked. Crystal nodded.
"Does she not tall much?" Professor Sycamore asked as Crystal stepped behind me.
"She just gets nervous when it comes to meeting new people that's all." I Explained
"Right then we'll make this short and sweet then that way you can start making your way back home. Sound good?" The girl asked. Crystal nodded.
"Right then Stephanie you know what to do" Sycamore said.
"Alright everyone let's go!" Stephanie called.
"GLACE!~" Her glaceon called
"AMOUR!" Her Amuara cried.
a moment later. The Trio of the kalos starters came out.
"Fennekin!"
"Froakie!"
"Chespin!"
Crystal smiled at the three but the looks confused for a moment.
"The fennekin. Its shiny" Crystal stated.
"Right. This fennekin was discovered as ash grey fur instead of normal yellow. Some of the other fennekins didn't accept her." Stephanie explained.
Crystal thought for a few minutes looking at each starter. She reached her hand out to pet fennekin.
"Do you choose fennekin?" Sycamore asked. Crystal nodded
"Then here. Here is fennekins poke ball." Stephanie said hand Crystal a poke ball.
"Thanks" Crystal mumbled.
'A new friend' Crystal thought.