Brat.

Jade P.O.V
"CRYSTAL HURRY UP WOULD YOU!?" I yelled
"Your to fast remember that!" Crystal snapped at me.
" yeah whatever come on i heard there is an open stage set up! This way we can work on building our confidence for performing!" I said excited.

"Teh yeah right. Someone like you can actually perform good" a female voice sounded behind me. I sighed.
"Crystal you remember Amilia right?" I asked.
"Black hair girl with the shiny dratini yeah. Why?" Crystal asked
"Well alot has happened between me and her" Jade sighed.
"Well well well. Look who came for the open performances" Amilia sighed
"Hey my team and I have gotten much better. Not to brag or anything but I was crowned queen last year!" I snapped.
"But yet you denied your crown. That just doesn't make any sense" Amilia laughed.
"If someone like you was able to become kalos queen I don't understand why you are still working on new performances"
"And besides its clear im becoming  kalos queen this year" Amilia snapped.
"Can't you wait till where registered to even begin to brag or whatever?!" I snapped at her.
"Oh you would have wished!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUSH!" Crystal called.
"My my my. Look who finally made an appearance after 2 and a half years. Mind telling me where you where Crystal" Amilia said cupping Crystals cheeks.
"Maybe we could start performing together once we can register" Amilia laughed.
"Blaw get your hands off of me!" Crystal snapped smacking Amilia arm.
"Wow yeah to be rude" Amilia sighed.
"Your the one that put hands on me first!" Crystal said...
"Wow what has gotten into you. Your much more jumpy before you randomly vanished" Amilia sighed.
"Where did you go anyway?" Amilia asked.

"That will be none of your concern" another voice sounded and a small smile krept onto Crystals face. Diantha came around the corner.
"So I see you are becoming a descendent of the champion weird i thought you wanted to become kalos queen" Amilia shrugged.
"Who is this kiddo?" Diantha asked
"Her oh That's Amilia. She was one of my friends back in school" Crystal smiled.
"K-kiddo are you saying" Amilia gasped
"I didn't mean to go too far. Just I wanted to see the open stage for when jade goes to perform" Crystal said.
"Hello! I'm talking here!" Amilia snapped.

"Yeah its kinda my fault sorry" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"No worries. As long as she's safe" Diantha smiled.
"Lets head back the open performances don't start till tomorrow anyway." Diantha said. We began to walk away.

'What just happened?' Amilia asked herself.