A Partying Fiasco prt 1

Crystal P.O.V
After jade won her third princess key in Laverre city, we manged to catch up with Shauna and Nini just outside of the city making our way to Anistar city. After we had ran into them, we stopped at a pokèmon center for a quick rest.
"So how have you been Crystal? Its been a while. Have you been planning what your gonna do?" Nini asked with her hands welled into a fist on her hips.
"Actually yeah I have! I'm thinking on after this years showcase I might join Jade" I explained as I patted vulpix on the head as she sat in my lap,
"Hey hang on. That actually gives me an idea!" Shauna said, I looked at her.
"Why don't we all get together and travle all together. You know! We could call Miette and help eachother win and everything. We could critique one anothers performances or! Or! Oorrr" Shauna trailed off losing whatever topic was on her mind. Making me laugh a little.
"Heyy don't laugh at me!" Shauna spat.
Nini chuckled as she turned,
"Guh! Whats taking jade so long?! I need to get to Anistar and win my third princess key already! Knowing she stole my spotlight at our second key performance together!" Nini sighed. Jade came walking over shouldering her black and yellow mini backpack,
"Sorry I took so long. I was watching a video regarding the dance later on" Jade said
"Dance?" I asked standing up.
"Yeah. The host of the showcase Monsieur Pierre. Hosts a dance party at his estate just out side of Anistar city for performers to meet and greet the kalos queen, along with taking a break from practicing their performances" Jade explained,
"Oh right right!" Shauna said
"Hmm. Guess I'm too busy with practicing i forgot about it. But wait hold on! Don't we need a date or something!?" Nini asked.
"Normally yes. But he switched it up this year, so as long as your a member of the pokèmon showcase your welcome to attend." Jade explained as she pulled a hand out of her pocket.
"Guess that means I need to figure out my own thing to do" I said, jade looked at me, shook her head, then smiled.
"Nope actually your welcome to attend as well Crystal." Jade said
"Huh? How?" I questioned
"I'll take you as my plus one then!" Jade said.
"Thats allowed?" Asked nini
"Why of course it is! Part of the title of being Kalos queen is to help make everyone smile! Crystal coming along to this dance will surely make her smile!" Jade got right in Ninis face as she said that.
"Okay relax!" I said
"I didn't know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay now I'm getting annoyed where is this estate ground thing?" Nini asked,
"Hey! Is that it up there?" I asked running ahead slightly, vulpix was tucked away In her pokèball anyways.
I turned around and pointed to a giant estate building that looks like a damn castle.
"Yeah. Thats it" Jade said.
"Ive been here before. So this land is familiar to me......sort of" Jade trailed off, I put my arm back down to my side and gripped the straps of my backpack,
"Well then. Race you all there~" Nini called out as she ran forward towards the building,
"Hey no fair! You get back here!" Shauna called out trailing behind her.
"Gah! The both of you come back!!" Jade said following in suit. I followed after her.

After arriving upfront and inside the giant estate, we checked in and even given a small card for a quote on quote 'later event' and even told that there was ball gowns and other outfits available for rent.
I was dressed in a royal blue dress with a cut in the center, along with a black ribboned belt and a pearl chain and a set of black gloves and flats.
Jade was dressed in shades of yellow that wrapped around her neck, a white underlayment of her dress that went to her feet so I couldn't see her shoes, she was also wearing her own personal jewelry. Shauna had on a black corset dress with white pearls and a pink skirt that was also opend in the front, she had on a floral headpiece and white heels. Nini dress in a simple dark teal, multi laird dress that was cut open in the front revealing part of the lighter colors underneath the first layer of fabric, her dress also hiding her shoes.

Shauna and Jade walked over to us with with some cups of juice on in each of their hands.
"Here" Jade smiled as she handed me and Shauna a cup of juice.
"Thanks I'm dying of thirst" Nini said sarcasticly, leading Shauna to chuckle I took a sip before asking,
"Soo does Mr Monsieur Pierre do this every year?"
"Yup I consider it a little vacation," Jade laughed as she took a cup of juice from Shauna,
"It is really fun. Though the only dragging part about this is that you need to have a date. I'm glad we don't have to this year" Nini claimed
"Heh~ Having a so called date to an event like this for the performance showcase is necessary," Shauna starts,
"It shows that you can have a possible companion if or when someone else becomes kalos queen, and this way your company is able to see if they'll be able to survive your actions as kalos queen" Shauna explained.
"Ha! I don't know if thats the really reason but if thats how you wish to put it then so be It" Jade laughed.
"Hey Crystal? Isn't that Diantha over there?" Nini asked, I looked towards wherever she was pointing and sure enough, my mother was their. Dressed in a floor length white gown a black stripe in the front and a black ribbon belt along the waist, on either side of the black stripe going down the center of her dress where black diamonds.
Aria was next to her, wearing a white dress with a golden collar and accentes. There was a slit down the front of her dress, she was wearing golden flats.

I put my cup of juice down and quickly walked over to the two of them.
"Mom?" I asked. Diantha looked at me then smiled.
"Crystal! I figured you would be here" Diantha smiled,
"Yeah! I was invited as Jades plus one. But why are you here?" I asked.
"Hehe silly." Aria said,
"I was an esteem guess to the kalos queen, so I also got to bring a plus one, you where actually my first thought though" Aria laughed,
"Gah Aria do you really need to say it so formally?" Diantha asked,
"Well-"
I sighed, Diantha chuckled before looking at me.
"Well I do hope your having fun kiddo, and I'm sorry for not giving you a call about this" Diantha apologizes,
"No! Dont worry about it really! I'm gonna head back and join my friends now, so I'll talk to you in a little bit!" I chimed walking off.

"Aria"
"Hm? What is it?"
"Can you promise me something?"
"Huh sure if course!"

"I know Crystal is planning on leaving for a journey and you know that. But I do no wish for her to be harmed or dissapointed in anyway possible. Can you. Can you please watch over her if or when she leaves?"
"I do know its a big request but. She will need someone to keep watch over her.....now I'm not saying I don't trust her is all but, I- incase something does happen. I can count on you to show her the ropes righ"
"Of course! I'll be glad to help her in the best way that I can!"