Meeting A Former Queen!

Crystal P.O.V
Diantha and I got in a car. It was pure white with Leater seats. Fennekin and Eevee where brushed up and there fur was shiny... Diantha had a white Dress on with a black diamond patter along the sides. I was wearing a short pink laced dress that Diantha had given me. My hair was curled, and so was Dianthas I had no idea what this was for but I figured it was for where we were going.
"So where are we going exactly?" I asked.
"You will see"
"Can you at least give me a hint?" I asked
"Former" Diantha said.
After about a few hours of driving we finally pulled to a stop.
"We have arrived" Diantha said. I hopped out of the car and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked around. We where in Golior city! The holding of the pokemon master class!
"No freaking way" I mumbled
"Are we here to see Serena perform!?" I asked
"Well you are close" Diantha said
"Diantha!" A female's voice sounded. I turned to look only to see a girl with beautiful crimson red hair and a white dress. I couldn't believe my eyes. ARIA!
I ran over to Diantha and stood beside her with the ponyta standing beside me.
"Ponyta!" Aria called
"Nee pony!" Ponyta cried
"Thank you so much for getting her back to me. I was so worried!" Aria explained. She turned to me.
"Ah and your Crystal right?" Aria asked. I nodded
"I-Its an honor to meet you" I stumble my words together.
"Again thank you so much for getting ponyta back to me" Aria explained
"How did you get a galarian ponyta in the first place?" I asked
"A good friend of mine, cousin was going to galar. She needed a performer to help her coordinate a performance of hers" Aria explained.
"Found the poor girl being dragged by evil people" Diantha added.
"I can't thank you two enough" Aria said
"Please Aria it's no big deal" Diantha said
"I knew you had a Duet performance today with serena so I opportunity opened up" Diantha explained.  It took me a second to prosses what Diantha just said.
"Even though it's a single pokemon Duet. I'm just glad she is safe" Aria said.
"If it's a duet performance. Don't you think you need to get ready?" Diantha asked
"Oh right I forgot! Thanks for reminding me. I'll see you two afterwards!" Aria called.
"Wait what?!" I asked
"I was gonna just put it live on the T.V for you because I need to meet with A friend of mine after this. But Since Aria was here I asked her to watch you" Diantha said as we walked around taking a better look on the outside of the castle.
"Wait you don't trust me?" I asked shaking.
"Not in Golior city. One wrong turn and you as gone as a trampled flower" Diantha said.
"So you do trust me. You just don't want me leaving yours or someone else's sight?" I asked
Diantha nodded. I calmed down.
'She is just trying to keep me safe' I thought
"We should head in now in attempt to get a good spot to watch the performance" Diantha said.
"Huh oh yeah. Right!" I said as we walked inside.