A Partying Fiasco prt 2

Aria P.O.V
"Right. I'll be doing just that then-"
"Bonjour all you lovely performers! If I could please have your attention" Missure Perrie cut everyone off from what they were doing.
" It is time for our special event! If you please look in the center!" Everyone stepped off to the side and looked at the floor, which was faceted a pokemon field design.
'ohh boy. If Diantha fights this might not end well'
"Now if you please! Hold the cards you received at the entrance up to the light. If you see a bow or a crown form you have been solected to fight in a double pokemon battle!" I held up my card to the chandelier and Infact a bow appeared.
"Hmm. Uh. Guess I am fighting" I mumbled,
"Now. For those who have the bow solected. Please make your way to the front please! And those with the crown to the further end of the room" I walked over to the side and my eyes widen when I saw Crystal walking over in my same direction. We stepped foot at the end and turned to face the other side, we where fighting Diantha and a girl with purplish pink hair in a frilly purple dress.
" So? I see where fighting Mom" Crystal mumbled.
"Yeah" I replied
"Very well.. Milotic come out!" Crystal called as she tossed the Dive ball, I light appeared and Milotic Dove out of the Pokeball, releasing a wonderful cry.
"Delphox I choose you!" I claimed as I tossed the Pokeball and Delphox emerged.
"Del-" She whimpered, Diantha had sent out Gardevoir obviously and the purple haired girl sent out Gourgeist.
"Now. Let the battle begin!"

"Hmm! Just because you and I are family Crystal don't expect me to go easy on you" Diantha spoke from the other side of the large room.
"Don't worry. I hope you won't take pity on me! Okay Milotic use Dragon Tail against that Gourgeist!" Crystal ordered while pointing at the Gourgeist.
"I don't think so dear! Gourgeist use seed bomb" The purple haired girl claimed,
Gourgeist puffed out her chest before releasing large bullets of glowing green seeds, while Milotics tail glowed Silver and smacked against the seeds. Causing an explosion and a a smoke reaction.
"Delphox use psychic and remove the dust!" I called,
"Dell phox~~" Delphox cried and the smoke had purple glow around it before clearing, Only to see Gardevoir right there beyond it.
'dang'
"Now Gardevoir use shadow ball" Diantha commanded, Gardevoir held her hands Slightly apart and a large ball of black energy formed then was released from Gardevoir.
"Hold Tight Gardevoir!" I called and looked back at Diantha.
'dammnit she knows that This can damage-wait a minute she isn't going after Crystal....which means-
"Milotic now!" Crystal called, all of  a sudden Milotic was above Gardevoir his tail wrapped back ready to use Dragon Tail,
"Gr. Gourgeist use Shadow ball!" The girl called,
"Now use ice beam!" Crystal called
'wait a minute what?'
'was the curve of his body a discraction'
Milotic shot a beam of ice through the shadow ball and hit the Gourgeist with a loud cry and a hard thud.
"Yes that worked! Well done Milotic!" Crystal praised the pokemon who cried in happiness.
"Dang. Hey you" Diantha turned to the girl she was battling with.
"Hmm me?" The girl asked,
"Yes. What is your name." Diantha asked,
"Oh I'm jessilin" Jessilin said,
"Okay Jessilin I have an idea but I'll need your help oka?" Diantha asked,
"Yeah okay." Jessilin replied.
"Okay! First attack!" Diantha commanded,
"Gah! Aria! Does Delphox know psychic?!" Crystal asked,
"Er yes why do you ask that?" I ask in reply.
"I'll explain later just have Delphox use Psychic!" Crystal Demanded
"Alright. Delphox use Psychic!" I called out, Delphox spread her arms and purple light began to glow around her and Milotic and lifted them into the air.
"Hmm. You are smart Crystal. But still, Gardevoir use trick room!" Diantha called, and a purple pink box formed.
"Eh what is going on?" I asked,
"Diantha is using Trick room to tire out our pokemon, she thinks she has us cornered. But as long as Delphox keeps Psychic up, we can still win this!" Crystal smiled,
'she is so confident. She doesn't need someone to protect her, she needs some one who she can protect and help. She's a kind soul, those with a pure heart, has had it shattered before'
"Aria!" She called out,
" Are you with me or not?" She asked
"Oh yes! I'm with you!" I said
"Good. Now Milotic keep it up"
Huh?
My eyes widened at the sight, Milotic using Ice beam against Gourgeist seed bombs. It eventually broke past and targeted the Gourgeist with a critical shot.
"Hahah! Yes! Well done Milotic. Now let's put an end to this fight. And break the trick room wall!" Crystal called.
As Milotic slammed against the wall thanks to the help of Delphox I hadn't realized what Diantha was doing off to the side.
"Now Gardevoir use Shadow ball one more time!" Diantha called,
At that given moment. Both Milotic and Gardevoir had fell, along with the Trick room. Delphox had circles dancing around her eyes. Indicating she had fainted.
"Very well done Milotic,  take a rest" I said and returned her to her Pokeball.

"Leave the rest of this to us then okay Aria?" Crystal asked, a gentle smile splattered on her face.
"Hmp. Right okay" I said
"Great" She turned back to facing Diantha. It was a one on one from here and on out.
" Now! Milotic use bubble beam" Milotic jumped and shot large bubbles of water, Gardevoir dodged it with ease. Then used Dazzling gleam. Milotic landed and used ice beam against the ground. Freezing it over completely.
"Now use Dragon Tail!"
It all happened in a blink of an eye, the battle was over. Crystal and Gardevoir had won.

A/N what! I lost my phone disappeared for a month, started at a whole new school and got into genshin Impact! You think Imma leave you with an unfished book? Hell Naw! Updates will be slow but they will be here and this book will be finished!!!!!!!!