Hold on! prt 1

Crystal P.O.V
"What! Your leaving already!? I just got back from Hoenn last week!" I said.
"I know. And I'm sorry. The huge thing of me and Ruby getting kidnapped by team rocket set me back at least for weeks. And then you went to hoenn. So if I don't register today, I'll have to wait till next year" Jade said scratching the back of her neck.
"I understand." I said.
"At least. Do you know where your performing at first?" I asked
"coumarine City" Jade said.
"Me and the group need to leave around nine tomorrow in the morning- I got it!" Jade snapped
"Huh?" I asked
"Diantha. Do you have anything planned coming up soon?" Jade asked Diantha who was shortly behind me.
"Hm I have an audition coming up for a movie set on Sunday in Anistar city. But until then I think not" Diantha said pinching her chin.
"Thats great then!" Jade said.
"Think Crystal can come with me to the pokèmon center? I'll have her back home right before we leave. Hell ill even have Altaria and Loppuny in there mega evolution. Then once they returned Crystal home. They can come find me!" Jade explained.
"H-hold on one sec! What if your pokèmon get lost! Then what!?" I asked.
"Dont worry they'll be fine. I've sent Altaria across regions before." Jade said
"You've what?" I asked.
"Long story"
"So please Diantha can she come with me. She can be a great help for the others." Jade begged.
"I don't see why not. Just until her Eevee, Dratini, or vulpix evolve keep her close ok" Diantha spoke
"Right i promise" Jade said placing her hand on my head.
"Well what are you waiting for go pack" jade said slapping me on the bike.
"Oh yeah!" I said and quickly ran up to my room. I grabbed a backpack and put some clothes in it.
"Vul~" vulpix cried.
"Right you might as well come with me huh" I said.
"The rest of you return" I said holding out the pokèballs for the rest of my pokèmon.
Vulpix jumped onto my shoulder after I put my backpack on.
"Now let's go meet the competition what do you say?" I asked.
"Vul!"

A/n im making this into 2 parts because, im outside rn and I don't even know if this will post because the internet is crappy!!