Encouragement at its finest! prt 2

Crystal P.O.V
"Bonjour all you pokèmon lovers! And welcome to the Laverre city freestyle performance on this lovely evening! For I am you dream world guide, my name? Monsieur Pierre!!" The host dressed in a black and blue suit and top hat with a clefkey on a pole looking staff thing. Everyone in the crowed began to cheer, scream and shout. Startling me slightly.
"Whoever wins tonight's performance, will become one step closer to becoming kalos queen, along. With this beautiful princess key!" He called out, holding the pole in the air as the Clefkey took off and floated in the air, holding a pretty Golden key with Silver rings and a Sapphire blue glass flower at the end.
"Now then. Please give a warm welcome to our first performer! Please welcome Amilia!!"
'Oh great' I thought.
Amilia rose up onto the stage, her hair straightened and her purple dress steamed to a perfection as it was lined with white lace and little wing decorations on the sides of her waist, Her Shiny Dragonair and Espeon at her side.
She spun around as she began her dance, Dragonair following in suit as Espeon began doing somersaults around the two.

Round and round
Round and round

"Okay now then. Dragonair use attract!"
Dragonair floated up into the air as pink dust fell to the ground indicating that the pokèmon was using attract.

Round and round
Round and Round

"Now then! Espeon light screen!" The purple pokèmon cooed as transparent screens formed from one end to another, the pokèmon jumped between them.

You see me standin' there and act like you don't know me
But last night, you were callin' me, sayin' you want me

"Now Espeon use rain dance. Dragonair, Ice beam!"
Espeon cried and Dragonair shrieked  as the two attacks collided and dust covered the stage before clearing, and small pretty dots of ice began to fall.

Oh, why you always make me feel like I'm the one that's crazy?
You've got my heart racin', my-my heart racin'

"Espeon, Hyper voice!" Espeon jumped and cried as large sound waves shattered the tiny dots and the dots turned to blue fairy looking dust.

Boy, I need you here with me
We can't go on this way
I'm fallin' hard for you
All I can say

"Something seems off about this.." I mumbled as I looked at Sylveon, then back at the stage, its so.... odd? Amilia has a bratty attitude about everything and demands that she wins......this isn't her style.

We're goin' round and round
We're never gonna stop goin' round and round

"Now then Espeon, use shadow ball! Dragonair ice beam!"
Espeon released a dark ball of energy, and Dragonair followed by releasing a beam of ice. The two collided and purple rings surrounded the beam of ice that shot up into the air. And that's when it clicked.

This was Jades designed for a performance!

I quickly stood up and rushed out of the crowded audience, and ran out to the lobby, Sylveon in my arms. Once in the lobby I spotted Jade, pinching her chin her breathing heavy as if she was scared.
"Jade!" I called for her. She looked up from looking at her yellow dress with a white lace over layer. She had red eyes, she had noticed Amilia stole her performance.
"I- Crystal! Please tell me you saw she stole my dance."
"Yes yes I know." I said.
"God ah! Such a stupid thing for her to do. No wonder why she's not kalos queen-"
"Hey! Stop that!" I said cutting her off. She looked at me as she lowered her hands to her sides.
"Look. Take something off of what you've done from an open performer and go at it. Remember the crowed are the judges, no professionals." I claimed.
"Well. That is until you get to the master class by then they always have a special judge- but that's  not important!" I said.
"Whats important is that you go out there. And you do what you do is best. And what is that?" I asked.
She took a deep breath.
"Dance. And keep dancing until I get that princess key!" She smiled. Suddenly clapping and shouts could be heard from the lobby indicating that Amilia finished her performance.
"Okay. Now get out there. And do that" I told her.
"Right. I'll see you when it's done!" She waved as she walked down a hall.
"Good luck!"