A kalos Venue!

The image above is what Jade is wearing during the performance.

Crystal P.O.V
"Sooo there's this one....or? Should I pick this one?" Aria asked looking at two different bags. I sighed.
"You really are stuck are you?" I asked.
"Yeah well which one do you think I should get Crystal?" She asked turning around. Holding up two bags, one light blue, with Snowflakes, and a star shaped clip, and a silver chain. Or the red purse with black Zigzags, and a black chain.
"Hmm. I like the blue one." I explained pointing at the blue purse,
"Hmm but I like the red one to!" Aria cried.
"Ok then get both!" I explained smiling, Aria smiled back as we walked to check out. She paid and we walked out of the mall. Making our way back home.
"Soo your place in Alola? Whats it like?" I asked.
"Place?" Arai asked looking down at me
"Umm. The jobs you do in Alola" I re-worded
"Oh! There nice. You meet lots of nice people. Lots of amazing scenery and beautiful pokèmon" aria explained as we saw diantha in sight.
"Where back!" I called running up to her.
"Hey Kiddo. Get everything you needed?" Diantha asked.
"For the most part yep!" I smiled.
"Thats great! Thanks again Aria" Diantha explained.
"Please it was nothing really." Aria said
"I best be going no-"
"Altar!~" a shiny Altaria came flying down.
"What in the?" Aria asked, I ran up to the Altaria only to see a Loppuny on the back of it!
"Oh wait a second this is jades Altaria!" I explained,
Loppuny jumped down and handed me some paper. Correction Flyers.
"Oh thank you Loppuny" I smiled,
"Lopun!" Loppuny chirped as she jumped back up onto Altaria, taking off.
"What was that All about" Aria asked.
I looked at the flyers.
"Oh there's a venue holding a performance showcase later today!" I explained.
"Oh how fun." Aria explained,
"Can I go Diantha? Please?" I asked
"I really don't know. We don't have the time" Diantha mumbled.
"Well Sure you do!" Aria explained
"I can take Crystal. In a little bit. And then if you wanna watch we can save you a spot!" Aria smiled.
"I mean- Ok fine you can go" Diantha smiled.
"Yay! Thank you!" I hugged her.
"Now hurry up! You wanna go watch right. Quickly go brush your hair!" Aria said.
"Right!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bonjour All you lovely people of Kalos! I welcome you to this beautiful showcase! Featuring our lovely performers! My name Monsieur Pierre!" A man in a black and blue suit came out holding a staff that held what looked like a clefkey.
"Todays theme performance comments of a beautiful ribbon stick performance with only one pokèmon! And they may use any pokèmon move they wish!" The judge announced.
"After each performance use the Gloucester under your seat if the performer meets the mark and if they do they will reach on to the free style performance!"
"Let us begin!"
"My guess is that Jade will Be using her Braixon for this Theme" Aria mumbled,
"And now for our first performer please welcome Lola!"
One after another performers came up and performed.
"Now please welcome our final performer Please welcome Jade! Give her a hand!" Jade rose up from a platform that landed on the main stage.
"Alright go Jade!" I clapped.
"Huh thats different" Aria whispered,
"What is?" I asked.
"I thought she would have pulled out Braixon."
"It is possible she didn't want to copy Serena, after all, Serena has a ribbon on her Delphox stick." I explained,

"Ok lopunny let's go full speed" Jade grabbed a hold of Loppunys paw and ran around on stage with her, a joyful smiled on her face
"Now lopunny use focus blast!" Loppuny put her paws together throwing a large bright ball of energy into the air.
"And now break it!" Loppuny jumped and kicked the ball twice, Breaking it into beautiful yellow dust. Loppuny fell as Jade spun the ribbon on her stick around, while dancing with Loppuny. She raised the stick up then snapped it back down, one had a hold of Loppuny paw while the other held the ribbon stick.
"Finished!" We all began to clap.
"Now for the judging! Please take your Gloucester and see if this lovely performer has the chance to win the princess key, Un, deux, trios!" I put my arm forward as I voted for jade.
After all her votes went in she smiled as the judge announced she had passed!
---------------------------------------------
"Now please welcome our next performer! Give her a hand! Please welcome Jade!"
"Wooo!"
"Go Jade!"
'She can win. I know it.'
The music started,