Meeting a Top Trainer!

Crystal P.O.V
"Wow an expedition battle" I explained pointing at a billboard, Aria walked up beside me.
"Oh really?" Aria paused,
"Wow thats new. Serena has never battled someone that I don't know of" Aria explained,
"Wait. So who is that?" I asked, The billboard showed a black haired boy, around my age with a blue sweater, a Chesnaught behind him.
"Oh him. If I remember correctly thats Calem, he's a top tear, region wide trainer. If I believe correctly he is aiming for the champion title, but thats been going on for a few years now" Aria explained.
"Can we go see it!?" I asked, Aria looked at her phone, before nodding.
"Yeah we have the time. As long as we get back by four: fifty we should be ok." Aria explained.
We began walking,
"Soo I know this is out of the blue, but why would Serena do an expedition battle?" I asked.
"Well you see. Serena is the type of trainer to support major charities. Like Breast cancer or water droughts" Aria explained,
"Oh I get it. She's trying to raise Donations for a exporting Cause. How kind" I explained.
"Yep. Serena is definitely the type of girl to do that type of stuff. And so do you" Aria smiled.
"Huh?" I asked,
"I really mean it..." Aria said
"I know, but why?" I asked.
"Let you to face it. You went after Diantha when she was kidnapped. You stepped in for Dragonair and Sylveon......and you sacrificed yourself and Braixon for Vulpix." Aria explained.
"You have a very caring heart. You put ones before yourself. And due to the quick evolution of Sylveon. People can trust you before they even understood you" Aria explained.
"I- do you really see that in me?" I asked. Aria smiled,
"Why of course I do" She gently took a hold of my hand,
"Now c'mon let's hurry up to the stadium so we can get a good spot!" She smiled speeding up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And now for today main Event! Please welcome our two trainers! Our wonderful and beautiful Kalos Queen Serena! And the top teared Trainer in all of Kalos! Calem!"
Serena and The boy named Calem walked out, Chesnaught out with Calem, And Serena and her Delphox.
They walked out to the center of the ring. Before shaking hands and walking to opposite sides of the Field.
"Let the battle begin!"

"Alright Chesnaught use Pin Missile"
Chesnaught blew out large green seeds of energy,
"Delphox use Fire blast go!"
Delphox threw her Stick forward and released a large bright explosion of fire colliding with the Seeds, canceling eachother out..
"Now Delphox use mystical fire!" Delphox spun her stick around in a circle creating a circle of fire before shooting more fire forward
"Chesnaught use Vine Whip!"
Large vines emerged from the back of Chesnaught going straight into the fiery Vortex Delphox created....Creating yet another, much larger explosion.
"Now then Delphox use Fire spin!"
Delphox spun vertically towards Chesnaught, taking him out with a critical hit!
"And thats concluded with our battle. And our Winner is! Serena!" Calem fell to his knees, either in disappointment, or angerment. Either way I did feel really bad for him. He stood up. Returned Chesnaught to his pokèball and walked over shaking Serenas hand.
'Hmmm'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quickly I ran inside and into the kitchen where Diantha held her Revival items.
"Woah Woah woah? Is everything to ok?" Diantha asked.
"No." I stood up after finding a max Revive,
"Remeber how Serena had a expedition battle to raise money for a charity earlier today?" I asked
"Yeah why?" Diantha asked.
"Yeah well the pokèmon center is crowded. So I wanna try and give him a hand" I explained,
"Him?" Diantha asked,
"His name is Calem. He's a top teared trainer according to Aria."
"Oh right. Yes. I've battled him a few times. Very well then be safe and be home by dinner ok?"
"Right ok. Bye! Let's go Dragonair"
"Gonair!"
___________________________
"Where is he where is he!" I asked myself.
"Nair~" Dragonair whimperd,
"Sorry boy." I heard studering mumbling coming from down the street,
"Huh?" I looked up, it was the boy from the battle! I walked over to him.
"Uh Excuse me?" I asked politely.

Calem P.O.V
(Don't judge me here I'm doing what I can)
"Uh Excuse me?" A girls voice asked, I looked to the left of me. She had Dark blue eyes and platinum blond hair, tied back into Briads. She had a blue oversized checkered sweater that was tucked into her jeans. A Dragonair beside her, she seemed about my age.
"Hm? Can I help you?" I asked,
"I- my name is Crystal. I had seen your battle against Serena earlier today, noticing that the pokèmon center was busy I had figured you'd still be here a while. So here" She explained handing me a Max Revive, taking it from her I smiled.
"Why thank you thats very kind of you. But don't you need this for your own pokèmon?" I asked she shakes her head. "They'll be ok. There quite the truckers believe it or not" She reached up to pet her Dragonair.
"Well thats very kind of you Crystal. In case you have never caught on. My name is Calem. And thats a very lovely partner you have there" I replied,
"Its nice to meet you Calem. And thanks. I raised Dragonair from an egg"
"Thats rare then." I said.
"He must be very special to you then"
"He is......tah. I must be going now. I promised my mom I'd be home soon. So I must be going now. I hope that max Revive helps" She explained walking away with a gentle wave, Dragonair slowly following.
'Someone who gives off rare items to someone they don't even know? She must have had a rough childhood'