a Hoenn and Kalos Interception!

Oh lord here we go.
This has Ruby from a story from my old account. Go read it if you want to know her original back story. But I did change her up completely soooooo yeah. Go read that story then come back to this one once done. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~
Ruby P.O.V
I felt a tug at my body and I was back on latios. Or Sapphire is what I called him.
"Can you stop?" I asked laughing
"He is gonna stop once where close enough to the ground" Steven explained.
"How close?" I asked
"Close enough that physical damage is impossible" Steven replied...I looked at him. He swayed on the side on Skarmory, I laughed.....and also lost my grip which cause me to fall...again another tug at my body and I was back onto Sapphire.
"Don't wear yourself out boy" I said....after another hour or two the Pokèmon center in kalos...Lumios city to be exact.
"This place has changed alot" I explained
"Yeah it looks completely different" Steven replied. We landed infront of  a pokemon center. And Steven looked around confused.
"You know it is possible that they could be inside or out on the feild" I said. Returning Sapphire to his pokèball and released Emerald.
"Yeah that is what I'm hoping" Steven replied returning Skarmory...we walked inside the pokèmon center and then out to the feild behind it. And there we saw them. The fairy type pokemon champion with her blond hair adopted daughter.
"Miss Diantha" I said.
"Ah mister stone miss dreams" Diantha said.
"How have you been?" Diantha asked.
"We've been great. How about you?" Steven asked.
"I've been just fine...hey Crystal come here" Diantha said.
A girl with blond hair and ocean blue eyes came running over but slowed to a walked and hid behind Diantha...
"She gets a little Shy sometimes" Diantha said placing a hand on the girls head in a comforting way.....Diantha told us about Crystal before we came over to kalos. Its pretty Understandable..
Emerald walked forward and rubbed up against Crystals' leg. Which caused Crystal to smile.
"H-he is Shiny" Crystal studered placing her hand down to pet Emerald......Crystal took a step forward hesitatenling.....But then coward once another girl yelled for her....And then Crystal ran the other way............

Crystal P.O.V
"Where did you go?" Jade asked.
"Diantha wanted me to meet someone" I explained.
"Oooo~ who?!" Jade asked
"I don't know" I replied
"Huh?"  Jade cocked her head in confusion...
"Ey yo! Sunshine!" The girl called
"Huuuuu! RUBY!" Jade cried Running up to hug Ruby.
I looked at Diantha. She walked over to me.
"Ruby Dreams is Jades' cousin" Diantha said.
"So she came all the way from Hoenn to see family?" I said.
"They don't get to see each other much" Diantha said.....

~~~~~~~~
"Wow you have a shiny eevee as well?" Ruby said petting eevee.
"Yep..I found her walking home from school one day" I explained.
"And then who is this?" Ruby asked looking at Brexion.
"That's Brexion the fire type starter here in kalos" I said
"That makes sence" Ruby said.
"And then this cute little worm Pokemon is Dratini" Ruby said petting Dratini which was on my shoulder...
"Yep he hatched. Last week" I explained
"Oh so he is from an egg" Ruby said..........All of a sudden smoke covered the battle feild and I coughed like crazy.....It eventually faded a few moments later,

"CRYSTAL LOOK OUT!" Ruby called pushing me aside...I looked and complete fear took over.
Ruby and Jade! Brexion, Eevee and Dratini in a Net that was attached to a hot air balloon, that was shaped like a meowth?
"Crystal!" Dianthas voice sounded.
I didn't move Ruby, Jade and my team are in captivity of whoever these people are. All just because I too damn blind to move.
"NO! GIVE THEM BACK!" I Screamed attempting to get up but a pair of arms kept me from moving, I looked only to see Steven stone himself holding me.
"Stop! Let me go!" I cried.
"Calm down. Crystal it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you" He said calmly. I stopped squirming, for some reason I trust him...
"Alright who are you people! And what do you want" Steven called.
"Don't bother" Diantha said huh?
"There known for being team rocket, a group of bad guys who attempt to steal other people's pokemon" Diantha explained.
Aka meaning I'm too dang lazy to wright the entire speech that full speech they say
"Wow what a way to steal our thunder!" A pink haired girl said.
"Unfortunately no can do there my friend we have business to attend to and these Shiny pokèmon where right up our ally way!" A talking meowth? The hot air balloon began to float away.
"No! Stop! Come back!" I called Breaking free of Steven's grasp and running after the balloon. Diantha grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"Crystal no!" Diantha said pulling me back.
"No let me go!" I cried. Breaking free of Dianthas grasp and fell forward onto my knees. And began to sob uncontrollably.

I felt Diantha arms wrap around me as she slowly stroked my hair.
"I-its a-all m-my f-fault" I sobbed
"No. No its not. Its not your fault Crystal"  Diantha whispered
"But there kidnapped all because of me. I was too blind to see that hot air balloon and it's my fault" I cried.
"Hey Crystal look at me" Steven said.

Steven P.O.V
"Hey Crystal look at me" I said.
Crystal looked at me. Tears running down her cheeks.
"Its not your fault ok. That was Ruby's decision to do that for you. But unfortunately you can't save every one. It wasn't your fault that your team or Ruby and Jade got kidnapped no. It wasn't. Ruby chose to do that for you" I explained
"Then why did they do it? Why did they take them away!" Crystal cried...
"My guess. They want the pokemon that they have" I said helping the two of them stand up.
"Well what d-do we do now?" Crystal asked looking at Diantha.
"We find them"