Chapter 50!? Evolutional Save!!

Crystal P.O.V
"Tah! What do you think about this one!?" Diantha asked as she looked at a costume for feebass slightly grasping it... I looked down at feebass who was comfortable resting in my arms,
"What do you think huh bud?" I asked as I shifted my arms as I looked back up at the costume.
"Or what about this one down here?" Diantha asked as she continued down the street. I followed her, we passed by a path that led out of lumiose City, a small ruffling noise had caught my ears. I stopped and looked down at the path, Diantha stopped and turned around to look at me.
"Something caught your mind?" Diantha asked as she walked up next to me, I looked at her before back down at the path. It was kinda odd how a sudden trail leads so far out of the city. Though it did look like something out of a animated movie or something like that.
The dirt had small patches of grass poking out in attempts to see the sun. Small little dandelions along the side in the grass, the trees forming the trail had what looked like petcha and Oran berries growing.
Another shuffling sound. It was coming from the trees,
"Bwa?" Feebass was certainly confused,
"Hm" I began to walk towards it, my braid falling off my shoulder in the process,
"What is it?" Diantha asked as she began training behind me.
"Sti~" A Meowstic came out of nowhere. It was clearly confused, had it heard the ruffling to?
"Maybe its lost? Or it heard the same thing I heard?" I questioned while looking at Diantha.
"What exactly was it that you heard?" Diantha asked,
"Frankly I didn't hear anything"
"It was a scratchy noise. Like something was attempting to get away from one of the bushes" I explained,
"Hm. Alright ill look around myself Alright. Maybe something is wrong. If you find anything give me a call okay?" Diantha stated walking off,
"Yeah I will" I followed the Meowstic as it led me away from the City. The Constraint pokèmon led me towards a clearing with a small lake. A human figure with his or hers back turned,
"Excuse me?" I stopped for a moment as  Meowstic gently purred. The figure turned and for a moment, I knew who I was talking to.
"Huh? Oh! Meowstic where did you run off to?" Calem asked as crouched down. Meowstic running towards him with a cheering huff..
"Ah and then....Crystal? Right? Sorry its been a bit" Calem stated as he stood up with the male Meowstic in his arms. He had noticed Feebass in my arms and smiled.
"Such rare pokèmon. You must have incredible luck" He smiled as I walked towards calem.
"I honestly can't count how many times I've gotten lucky in the past" I stated as I sat down right infront of the lake and released him from my arms.
"Bwas~" Feebass swam into the water and began swearving around in the water.
"Such Rarity, They say that back in the day a Milotics body would glow pink and bring a calming sensation to any troubled or uneasy souls" Calem explained. Sitting down beside me. Meowstic walked over to me and nuzzled against my arm, Gentle purrs coming from him, making me smile.
Then. The same shuffling sound, making my body stiff, chills and goosebumps ran along my arms. I unwrapped the blue pladded sweater wrapped around my waist. And pulled it over my arms, wrapping the sides tighter around my waist.
"Are you that cold? Its only the spring?" He asked,
"Did you hear anything?" I asked
"What do you mean?"
"I heard a soft scratching or shuffling sound" I stated as I tighten my grip around my sweater and waist.
Then there is was again, only it was right infront of us, on the other side of the lake.
"that. That. That is the nose I-" A Large Blue netting wire was shot from a small black box on the other side of the lake, I stood up and pushed Calem back and away from the Lake. The netting surrounding me, and it was soon lifted off the ground and connected to something.

"CRYSTAL LOOK OUT!"

"There bad guys who want to steal other peoples pokèmon!"

I knew what was happening, Team rocket. Jessie and James I think it was, along with a talking meowith.

"If you find anything call for me ok?"

Up in the air I grasped the Caging of the net to get a hold of my senses,  Before looking down at Calem, him and Meowstic where in a defensive stance from the looks of it.  I reached my arm out of one of the gaps of the net.
"Calem! Don't try anything!" I yelled.
"What!?! Are you crazy!"
"We don't know if the attacks from Meowstic could affect in some sort of elections shock from the impact of the attack. I still have my team on me!" I spat
"Then what do you suppose we do!?"