Energetic much?

Diantha P.O.V
'How much energy can one kid have?' I asked myself.
Crystal probably hasn't smiled since the last day she was in school. But I could tell she has so much more potential in her. Its stupid for someone to abandon there child for no particular reason. They could have left her with her grandparents for Arceus sake..

But I couldn't stop smiling the way Crystal would run slightly ahead of me in the mall just to look around. In one store then out the other. Honestly I laughed a little every time she stopped for a moment just to catch her breath.
"Are you done?" I asked
"I,- I just don't know where to go!" Crystal said out of breath.
"Evoi!"
"there is always a second leval Crystal. You don't need to go crazy just yet" I said.
"uhh what do you mean by crazy?" Crystal asked
"Just come follow me" I said
"Ok" Crystal said.
We entered a store full of clothing for her age. Along with hair accessories and makeup. Literally any girls dream store.
I swear sparkles surrounded her head she was so happy....
She walked over to the shose, next to the shirts and dresses, pants, shorts and skirts. Picked out the ones she liked the most.
"My mother never took me In hear before" Crystal said as we went for the check out.
"Really?" I asked
"Yeah in fact we never really left the house all much...I was only allowed to leave if I was going to school or going to hang out with my friends" Crystal said
"And what about your perents?" I asked
"Well my mother worked from home And my father is a plumber" Crystal explained .
I heard her stomach growl as we left the store.
"Are you kidding me" Crystal said crossing her arms over her stomach.
"Well you did run around for a good half hour" I said......we grabbed some food and continued on....
'For someone who was abandoned for a few years out on the streets. She sure is adapting well.'....