In a need of Company

"I understand. I'll be leaving shortly" Diantha stated and hung up the phone, she looked up to the stairs leading to the upper floor of her home. She shut her eyes as she grabbed her purse, a black car pulling up outside of the house.
'I'm sorry'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok so. I cleaned the bathroom and mopped everything. I vacuumed, and cleaned up the kitchen. Guess I'm waiting. Again" Crystal sighed as she plopped herself down onto the couch and turning on the T.V.
The purple Feebass she caught in Alola, in her arms holding him.
Diantha had recently be on set out in different areas of the region for a few weeks now. If you counted the weeks. It adds up to about 1 or 2 months. She didn't blame Diantha, not at all, she's a movie star and the champion. And Crystal was just her Adopted Daughter.
'I wonder. Would it be easier on her If I where to leave?'
'Maybe a short journey? Go meet up with Jade? Or go find Bonnie or something'
For a good amount of time now. Probably even before they left for Alola.
Crystal had set a routine for herself. When she wakes up she eats and cleans up. She cleans the house to make sure Diantha didn't come home to a spoinks pen. Then when Diantha does come home, the two of them make supper and eat. Then Crystal cleans up the kitchen and anything else Diantha would ask her to do while she went to finish off the work Diantha needs to finish for the night. Repeat.

---------------------
Meanwhile it was slowly eating at Diantha. How much Crystal does and deeply appreciates it. In appreciation, Diantha started giving her an allowance. The chore the difference amount Crystal received. Diantha even asked what Crystal wanted to save up for. Her response.

"I wanna buy a beautiful dress. And costumes for my team. Then I wanna leave to perform and make others smile! And telling them they can follow there dream! No matter the wall they need to climb!"

Diantha sighed as she placed down her phone. Nearly crying at the fact she left the young girl again.. Crystal had her own path. Her own dream to follow. Diantha wanted to do everything she could to help her. But at the same time she was too busy with work and being champion. Thinking of the smallest things Crystal would do or say while or before Diantha would be gone.

"Don't overwork yourself ok!"

"I'll make sure to have some tea ready for you when you get back!"

"Do you want me to get started on supper early if you are gonna be late"

This hurt Diantha. But what Natalia had stated was now coming to Diantha. Saying that Crystal was behaved and trusted. She hadn't realized it, but a single tear had left her eye as she stared at her reflection in the dressing room. It was silent and quiet. A few minutes later her manager came in.
"Diantha! Your on in 5 are you all set to go?- hey hey! What happen?!" Her manager, Mia quickly rushed to her side.
"I- sorry mia. I just miss my Daughter. That's all" Diantha stated as she whipped her eyes.
"Ok. Ummm......I'll see if I can get you off early today ok? But I can't promise anything" Mia stated as she helped Diantha up out of her chair.
"Thanks Mia that would be greatly appreciated" Diantha bowed her head.
"Now c'mon your on in 3" Mia stated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'4:30 might as well get started.' Crystal stood up. But the minute her body was up and off her bed. Something didn't feel right. Her legs felt weak and her hands where tired. Low blood sugar maybe? Or she was just up to early and didn't eat enough when she did wake up.
'No matter. I'll get a glass of milk and eat an apple while the food is cooking'
Crystal picked up feebass and began walking downstairs. Well more like tumbling. She was halfway down the stairs when randomly her legs gave out below her, her vision started to go black. She fell down the stairs, hitting her head in the process. No blood or anything. She had just hit her head. She had made sure she pushed out feebass before she knew she was gonna land on the floor, so that he wasn't hurt in the process. Madison would have killed her if feebass had gotten hurt. A small tear fell out of Crystals eyes as she attempted to stand back up. But to no avail.
"Please come back"

"Please. Diantha"

"Come back mum"

Her vision went black.
Feebass noticed she wasn't getting up and flooped his way over to her.  He booped her head with his, when she didn't stir, he floped over to her stomach and lightly slapped it with his tail. Nothing. But it did allow one of her pokèballs to fall off her belt. He flopped over and tapped the pokèball. Sylveon emerged from it. The two yelped back and forth, before the sound of the front door opening before closing.
Diantha had returned home.
"Crystal! I'm home!" She called,
"I got off early. So why don't we go out to eat to- Sylveon? What is it girl?" Sylveon ran over and immediately began jumping around in panic. Before running back to the stairs well. Diantha covered her mouth as she saw the sight infront of her. Crystal lying on the floor dinning room floor. Unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About an hour later she woke up, Sylveon cuddled up by her arm. When Crystal sat up she looked around confused? Wasn't she going downstairs to make dinner? If she wasn't then why is her head banging like a drum? and when did she ever throw out Sylveon?
The door to her room slowly opened. Diantha had walked in.
"Ah I'm glad your awake. I was terrified" she walked over and hugged the blond.
"When did you get back?" Crystal asked
"I got home shortly before four. When I did get back. You where passed out on the floor" Diantha stated.
"Did you not eat at all today? There weren't any dishes in the sink or the dishwasher."
"I wasn't really that hungry today. I guess waking up too early and not eating enough caused my pass out. I'm sorry" Crystal explained looking at Sylveon who was wrapping one of her ribbon like feelers around Crystals arm.
"Please don't apologize. But take better care of yourself while I'm away. And I promise I'll try getting home a little bit more earlier." Diantha explained patting the girl on her head.
"Now. Why don't we get you some tylonall. And then go out for dinner tonight. I'm craving some sushi" Diantha stated smiling, making Crystal chuckle.
"Sounds like a plan!"