Watching prt 3

"Down Moltres down!" Nova stated as the snowy wind slowed the descent of the Black and red flame pokèmon.
As the pokèmon landed, a professor with salmon colored hair ran over. She had a white science coat on with a teal turtle neck and jeans.
"The dynamax energy has been spiking more than ever!"
"Whats causing this" Nova asked.
"We believe its something to do with the fact of Xerneas!" The professor explains
"Show me" Nova stated. The two ran inside a large cave. Lots of computer technology and archives.
"We've received high energy spikes nothing like we've seen before." The professor stated.
"Where was it sent after this time?" Nova asked
"North Beach on melemele Island."
"The energy levels where so high that....." the professor paused.
"What Sonia!" Nova snapped.
Sonia turned around to face Nova.
"Xerneas levels raised.......they raised enough for a pokèmon to Evolve.....and have a full recovery" Sonia stated
"Raitios equal one-to-three-to-one" Nova paced.
"Pull up the last place her energy was sent to. Before. Alola." Nova stated.
"Ok give me a moment." Sonia turned back to the computer and pulled up a large map and pulled it up to the monitor.
"Here. North of vert Square in lumiose City" Sonia stated.
"Can you invert the image" Nova asked.
"One moment Anand here! Its blurry but its the best we can get" Sonia said. Nova looked at the monitor. On the screen, Being blurred and everything. It was a blond haired girl, with a white fluffy vulpix in her arms walking.
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"the dynamax Energy spicked in again"
"We need to calm her down"
"Shes getting ancy"
"Moltres!" Nova called for the flame pokèmon. And mounted up onto his back, before soaring away to the other side of the tundra. Past a village, past the giant tree.
"Peony! How is it looking!" Nova landed beside a man wearing an orange winter suit and a black hard hat.
"I- dude! I believe its mega Evolution!"
'W-what!?'