Interaction.

That afternoon. All of the girls finished up on Lunch before heading back out to the feild. Two boys also came by the names of Tierno and Trevor they Claimed to be good friends with Shauna and jade.
"Wow thats unbelievable. You where adopted by the champion herself?" Trevor asked.
"Yeah...And I kinda feel like I'm able to get a grip of my future soon. As long as I keep working hard!" Crystal smiled.
"Yeah hard work always pays off!" Trevor added.
"Hey that reminds me. What kind of pokèmon do you have?" Trevor asked.
"Oh. Well here can I show you?" Crystal asked holding the four pokèballs in her hand.
"Oh yes of course!" Trevor smiled.
"Eevee, Braixon, Dratini and Vulpix come on out!" Crystal called throwing the pokèballs up into the sky.
The four pokèmon landed in front of the two and Trevor went absolutely apeshit....
"Wow! Amazing! An Alolan vulpix! Two shiny pokèmon!  One already Evolved to! How! How did you find such rare pokèmon!?" Trevor asked excitedly.
"Oh well umm you see-"
"Crystal?" A females voice asked.
Crystal turns her head, spotting a woman with Platinum blonde hair. Royal blue eyes, wearing a white button up tucked into a black pleated skirt. Black knee high boots. A Riolu Beside her.
"I-its really you!" Ths woman gasped... Eevee began to growl.
"Well. Well. Well. Look who finally decides to show up after nearly three damn years!" Jade snapped. Her Altaria and Loppuny in front of Crystal and her pokèmon. Jade looked back and nodded,
'Crystal for the love of Arcesus call Diantha!' That kind of nod.
Crystal turned and grabbed her bag pulled out her phone and found Dianthas' contact.

Crystal🔹️
Think you can get down here to the pokèmon center? My "mother" Just so happend to turn up. Jade is keeping her back. Right now.

The moment that was sent Crystal looked back at her "mother"
"You take one more step towards her. And I'm sending you all the damn you to Alola! Hell might as well toss you into an ultra worn whole while I'm at it!" Jade snapped.

Diantha💕
Hold tight Kiddo im on my way.

"Crystal sweetheart let's go home your father is waiting for you"
" I-i have a father?" Crystal questioned.
"W-what?! Of course you have a father he is waiting back home right now for Yoh dea-"
"Do not call me Dear. Natalia." Crystal spoke.
"Excuse me!?" Natalia spoke.
"You heard me. Whatever you do always comes back to you! Whether you had a part of it or not! You never came looking for me! I was alone! Scared, and tempting to stay alive! What were you doing while I was suffering on the streets!? Properly all folded up in your business!!" Crystal yelled begging to cry
"Why you-"
"Stop it!" Trevor said jumping infront of Crystal. Miette, Nini, Shauna and Tierno  paying attention....
"Shes right" Diantha sounded,
"You have no right to take her back in after what you have done!" Diantha said walking over to Crystal and stepping infront of her protectively.
"You have no Right to come here and yell at her like that. You were the one that screwed up!" Jade snapped.
"You never went looking for her!" Trevor added.
"Now look at her! She's happy having a home and having someone who can treat her like a daughter. Having amazing people who treat her like a friend!"
"Yeah! Crystal has such amazing passion! It's something you would have never dreamed of seeing!" Shauna stepped in.
"If where looking for someone we can got to for anything! It's Crystal 1000 percent for sure!" Nini added.
"yeah! Crystal can do anything she wants! No matter the difficulty! She'll find her way to work with it and get it done!" Miette yelled.
"Crystal!" Jade looked back at her.
"I know your stressing about this whole thing. But you need to put your past behind you! You have a road to continue on for! Do you really wanna take the wrong turn! And lose your dreams!? Its your decision!" Jade yelled.
Crystal inhaled then exhaled.
"You know. Sometimes I wanna give up then I realize there are people I need to prove wrong. You Natalia Addington, are one of them" Crystal said......
"Get out of my sight. And never talk to me until. You know you. Screwed. Up"