Bordem!!

Crystal P.O.V
I sighed as I fell backwards onto my bed. Accidentally waking up vulpix from her daily nap in the process.
"This sucks!" I sighed as I sat back up, turning my attention to the TV hooked up onto the wall in my room. Vulpix slowly crawled over to me and nestled into my lap, and whined slightly. Indicating for me to shut up. No performances where being showcased live on TV, and I've basically watched the ones I've saved to watch later. Hell I've been planning out dances with my team if or when I decide to go travle around. Holding my hand up to pet Vulpix, I heard the front door open before closing again from downstairs. Diantha must be home. I patted vulpix but she didn't budge.
"Girl Diantha is home. I need to go" I protests but still she didn't budge.
"Your a cuddle bug you know that" I chuckled. There was a knock at my bedroom door.
"Come in"
Diantha open the door to my room and smiled, though her eyes can say a different story.
"Long day?" I asked.
"Very much yes" she yawned as she began to lean on the side of the doorframe...
"...how long has it been since the incident? Three, four weeks now?" I asked turning off the TV.
"Its been that long already?" Diantha asked, leading me to nod in reply.
"Hm. I guess being gone for a couple days at a time can really take your mind away from the time. I'm sorry" Diantha explained.
"No don't worry about it. I'm feeling much better than from what I was two weeks ago. So I think I've recovered completely" I smiled.
"Okay. Now you've gotten me curious" Diantha stated.
"Whats on your mind?" She asked.
Diantha normally does a lot of reading, weather it's for scripting for a production. Or just a normal book in general. I mean. She did finish Plasma Shiner the day I bought the book for her, so when it comes to certain things, she can read pokèmon and people like a book and or see through there lies....I sighed and looked at Vulpix.
"Jade recently won her second princess key up in Shalour City. Knowing her she's probably heading up to Laverre city....I was just thinking I could get out of the house for a couple of days and go find her. And watch her perform. " I explained and Diantha nodded.
"Well. It has been a while since you've done anything too crazy." Diantha chuckled.
"Heyy" I said.
"I'm kidding.....but if you do. Feel like getting out of the house for a little bit and walk around and catch up with your friends. I have no problem with that" Diantha explained smiling.
"Tah! Really!?" I gasped. Diantha nodded.
"So. If or when you are ready to leave. You let me know and I'll, get in contact with the professor and see if we can get you set up with a pokèdex and a map-pad. Sound good?" Diantha asked.
"Yeah" I nodded.
"Alrighty. Let me know when you wish to go and I'll make a few calls. In the mean time I'm gonna get started on dinner. Chicken pot pie sound good?"
"Yeah" I stated and Diantha left my room. I looked down at Vulpix and smiled.
"One day. Let's show the world what we can do" I smiled to myself.