Behind the sences Chapter...

First of all thx so much for 1.2k reads that was something amazing to see when I logged on this morning......

A big thanks to my sister for this idea. Had no motivation for a new chapter. Soo here you go!

Basically if this story was a movie. But we are keeping the characters name the same because that can and will get very confusing....

Also no P.O.V's for this one

"So is this what it felt like to wear ODM gear in attack on titan?" Jade asked adjusting her harness for an upcoming sence.
"I don't know I say we cut the hanging cord and see if you get eaten" Amila said.
"I'm honestly more surprised you know what that is A" Crystal said
"Well I'm more of a kakegurui girl myself" Amila replied
"Yeaahhhh that is very understandable" Jade said.
"Alright people! Gather round in a circle and introduce yourself as the Character you are playing!" Diantha called. From where she was sitting.
"Someone get me down first!" Jade called.
"Do you not have an Altaria!?" Amilia asked.
"She is in containment while we are on shoot! She is at a pokemon daycare!" Jade called.
"Amilia for the love of Arcesus get Jade down before my head explodes!" Miette called.
"Do you not have flying type yourself?! Use it to get Jade down! Not my fault her curiosity gets the best of an idiotic brain like hers" Amilia snapped
"First of all its a physic type thank you very much. And use your Dragonair to get her down!" Miette called.
"Are they going to get over that anytime soon?" Diantha asked.
"Nope" Crystal replied
"Hey I'm running across the street for
Drinks do you two want anything?" Nini asked running up to Crystal and Diantha.
"Vanilla ica-"
"No"
"Make it decaff then" Crystal said.
"Ok and Diantha" nini said.
"Steamed tea one milk would be nice Nini" Diantha explained.
"Alright be back in five" Nini ran off.
"Screw it" Amilia sighed.
"Espeon use physic!"
A purple pokemon was released from a poke ball. Its eyes glowed blue, and jade safely landed on the ground. Her harness still attached....
"Thank you. Was it that hard?" Miette asked.
"Say something like that one more time and your head will be decapitated and ill be waving it around on a stick in front of your wearing mother!" Amilia snapped.
"Quit using references from tiktok and get a life!" Crystal snapped.
"Says the one who is in love with giyu from Demon slayer" Miette told.
"Really!?" Crystal asked.
"You better run. Miette!" Jade called as Crystal began chasing after miette.
Nini walked in a few minutes after with drinks and saw the commotion.
"What is happening?" Nini asked looking at Diantha.
"Umm Amilia attempted to be nice. Said something stupid then miette said something about some show Crystal watches and now where here" Diantha sighed.....

Ok ok I'm back! I've been gone for a while I needed a bit of a break. I've been watching demon slayer and other anime which is why I had a few mentions and references in here. I promise I'll start updating chapters soon. Thanks for 1.2k!