Watching prt 4?

"Oh are you family?" The doctor asked as she opened the door to the room Crystal was resting in at the hospital.
"Ah yes I'm her mother" Diantha stated who was looking at Crystals sitting figure on the bed in the hospital.
"Oh right right. Okay. We took some reviews over her symptoms." The doctor began
"She'll be okay. Its just a minor concussion. It shouldn't last anymore then a week and a half to two weeks" The doctor explained Smiling. Diantha sighed in relief as she looked at Crystal.
"But there are a few things we best to avoid to make sure she has a proper healing process" The doctor stated.
"Screen time how much screen time does she normally have?"
"Umm about four to six hours? A day"
"Wow thats not much as I thought" Crystal hearing and train of thoughts slowly died out as she layed down on the bed. Her eyes fluttering closed.

Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time

It was cold. Strong winds full of fluffy chunks of snow flew past her. How did she get here? Wasn't she just at the hospital two minutes ago?

Remind me what it's like, oh
And let's fall in love one more time
I need you now by my side

She stumble falling face first into the snow. Her body was cold, hands and face where numb. She could barley still feel her legs through her jeans.

It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around

She stood up, clutching the straps of her backpack, wait? Where did this come from? What was going on? Was something attempting to reach out to her?

I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone

She felt warmth coming from somewhere in front of her. The warmth being followed by illuminating colors.

I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone

Pink, purple, blue, green, red, orange,

I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me

A pokèmon came into view. It looked like a Sawsbuck but much larger and skinner. The color was coming from this pokèmon?

I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

Something else came into view, a girl. She had a long and elegant black and blue dress. Along with a crown that held multiple different colors. Her hair was long and blue, her bangs were golden.

Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone

The girl reached out a hand to Crystal, she had long elbow high black and golden gloves. Her tights where also her shoes, the same designs of the gloves.

"Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone"

Crystal reached out and took the hand of the girl. Looking her dead in the eyes
She paused. Her eyes looked exactly like Crystals.

Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone

Crystal grasped the hand of the blue haired girl, The girl smiled weakly, both the girls hair where blowing in the snowy wind.

That your love is gone

As Crystal grasped the girls hand, The girl began to turn to snow. Slowly her body began being pulled into tiny pieces of the snow being dragged in the wind.

I know this isn't easy (easy)

Crystal pulled her hand away in confusion as the girl faded into snow. The warmth leaving infront of Crystal. Everything began to turn cold again.

That your love is gone

Crystals body slowly began to turn cold again. She began shivering worse then what she was before. The pokèmon walked up to her and gently wrapped is long neck and head around her, its antlers glowing seven difficult colors. Warmth being developed to her own body.

Nova stood still as Xerneas body developed into Red fog. Disappearing into the max Raid den.
"It had to have run off. To the outer world."
"Sonya... keep the messurse on the battle just now in check. If any other legendary pokèmon and or potential mega evolution pokèmon engery appear. Inform me immediately. Its acting up. Again. The something its watching is clearly in a tough situation." Nova said into her Rotom phone and began making her way out of the Max Raid den. Her Loyal Arcinine trotting beside her.
'All life in grasp from Xerneas Could lead to major healing. What exactly is this trainer doing that is getting them in so much trouble. Even Xerneas is going apeshit?'