Grass, Psychic! and Ice?

Crystal P.O.V
"So we won't have time to see them before we go in the morning?" I asked Diantha,
"No unfortunately not." Diantha sighed
"You do have the mega stone right. This is the last chance we have to give it to Ruby!" I said
"I know I know" Diantha said,
"Diantha!" Ruby's voice sounded. We looked up, She looked different. She was wearing a white cropped jacket with purple sewing, A purple shirt with green sewing, the same with the knee high socks, dark green and white high tops with purple bows on the ankles.
She looked back at Steven who wasn't far behind her.
"Listen i hate to ask you this but. Since you leave in the morning. Can we battle?" Her voice was more desperate, and nervous it was weird.
"You see Steven has me settle in as substitute champion sometimes. Just to make sure I can remain strong and keep getting stronger. But its the same battles over and over again." Ruby explained holding onto the hem of her jacket.
"So please can we battle. I wanna see how strong I am when it comes to someone's own battle skills!" Ruby asked,
"You know Ruby" Diantha started
"Ive been waiting to hear those words from you since we first met!" Diantha said.
"So yes, I accept your challenge" Diantha spoke.
"Crystal think you can handle being the referee?" Diantha asked, I nodded.
Diantha stood up and walked out to the field. I stood up and walked to the sidelines, Steven beside me.
"The battle between Diantha and Ruby is about to begin. Here are the Rules, a one-on-one The first pokèmon ot faint loses...........let the battle begin!" I called out. Walking back.
"That was quite professional" Steven complemented,
"Thanks I watch her battle on T.V alot so" I stopped.

No one P.O.V
"Sceptille go!" Ruby called
"Gardevoir your up!" Diantha spoke. Both pokèmon lashed out from there pokèballs, looking at each other with a Stearn look.
"Hmm" Crystal thought pinching her chin
"Something on your mind?" Steven asked.
"You see Diantha is able to communicate to Gardevoir through her eyes.. Ruby being the cousin of a performer, its possible that she could know code words." Crystal explained looking at Steven.
"Thats a good guess. Hope your feet don't get tired. Cause we might be here a while.
"Sceptille leaf blade!" Ruby called,
Gardevoir tilted her said slightly and nodded, Diantha nodded in return, Sceptille charged forward to slice Gardevoir, but teleported and used Shadow ball.
"Sceptille are you ok?!" Ruby asked Sceptille stood up and jumped backwards.
"Scep" Sceptille growled.
"Very well then." Ruby said.
Once again Gardevoir tilted her head to look at Diantha, Diantha nodded.
Ruby sighed
"Ok Sceptille Leaf tornado around yourself!" Ruby called
"Ssceptile!!" Sceptille cried as large winds and leafs formed around him.
"That was it. A code word" Crystal mumbled.
"Moondblast go!" Diantha called pointing at Sceptille, who was still surrounded by leaves and wind. When the two collided a huge explosion went off,
"Now then jump and use Dragon claw!" Ruby called,
Sceptille came into view as its paw grew a dark purple, striking at Gardevoirs light screen?
"Use shadow ball!" Diantha commanded.
A large black ball of energy shot at Sceptille..
Crystal sighed, but felt something tap her foot, she looked down and noticed the small ice type fox pokèmon laying against her leg, watching the battle. Sge bent down and picked the pokèmon up. And returned to watching the battle.
"Once more! Shadow ball!" Diantha called. A ball of black energy smashed against Sceptille and fainted.
Ruby returned the pokèmon to it pokèball, diantha doing the same,
"Thank you." Ruby said.
"Thanks for the battle" Ruby said walking up to Diantha,
"You've got deffinet spirit. Thats for sure. So you keep it. I don't wanna get an Email from Steven explaining that your losing motivation again" Diantha explained.
"I won't promise" Ruby said chuckling slightly.
"Hey Crystal can you get it" Diantha yelled
"Oh right yes!" Crystal explained putting the pokèmon down and running over to where she was sitting before. And grabbed the white box that held the necklace.
"Vul~?" The vulpix cried as it stood beside Crystal. She looked down at the pokèmon.
"Give me a second ok" She smiled before walking over to Diantha. Handing her the box.
"Steven informed me you where having trouble hunting down a Gardevoirite. So we decided to help" Diantha said opening the box. And handing her the necklace. Siglently Ruby took the necklace and released her Gardevoir, hooking the necklace around its neck.
"Lets get stronger together" Ruby said petting Gardevoirs head. To which it chirped happily. Ruby turned and bowed her head.
"I thank you. Both of you for doing this" Ruby said.
"Vul!" The vulpix cried.
"Ok you know what fine." Crystal bent down and picked up the pokèmon.
"I'm keeping her." Crystal spoke.