A Plan Of Rescue!

Crystal P.O.V
I sighed as I looked at the cup of hot chocolate I was given. My eyes where red and swollen, my stomach hurt so much I felt like I was going to vomit. I looked up from my cup, Diantha and Steven where talking, but I could barely make out what they where saying but to them that was probably a good thing. The doors to the pokemon center opend and. Stephanie came running in she wasnt in her casual lab coat either? Why at times seem like hell they just get so confusing?!
I placed my head on my arm that was on the table and sighed. I felt another tear roll down my cheek,
'This has got to be worse then the day I was abandoned' I thought
I felt a hand gently rubbing my knuckles, I looked up. Diantha sat across from me holding my hand and her eyes full with sorrow, but something else, Anger? Strength? Determination Maybe?
"I hate this" I mumbled resting my chin on my arm.
"I know kiddo so do I, but we have a plan" Diantha said.
"So what is it?" I asked.
"We have found there loacaition thanks to an app Ruby has installed on her phone" Diantha said.
"Soo wherever Ruby is Jade is to?" I asked.
"That is the best replied" Diantha said. I sighed.
"We found them in an abandoned warehouse not that far from here" Diantha said
"But there is one big problem" Diantha paused
"You don't know how to get there because of there isnt enough pokèmon to get there?" I asked
"Wrong" Stephanie said.
"I have enough pokèmon. Strong for every one of us" Stephanie said. Diantha stood up.

"I'm not telling you again she can't come with us"

"I hate to tell you miss Diantha but with all due respect if or when Crystal desides to leave for journey the girl is doing to have conflicts like this one and is going to know how to handle the situation"

"I hate to tell you Diantha but I agree with Stephanie on this one. She told me something similar after I began looking after her"
Backstory on Stephanie soon I promise!!!!

Diantha sighed.
"F-fine but if she gets hurt. I'm not going to be happy."

"I'll make sure she is safe I promise. You and Stephanie take over the rest"

~~~
"Soo it's a more stronger version of Skarmory?" I asked.
"Bigger in size, strength, speed and defense" Stephanie said.
"Only able to be found in the region of galar"
"He is shiny too"
"Alright then let's go" Diantha said. I jumped up onto Corviknight, Diantha jumped up and wrapped her arm around my waist.
"Alright let's go!" Steven called.
"Hitchi!" Stephanie called and Corviknight flapped it huge wings taking off into the sky.
"How far are they?" I asked.
"12 kilometers south east"
"A full kilometer takes about 12 minutes to walk. On pokèmon where looking about 8 minutes multiple that by 12 then divide by sixty, where looking at an hour and six minutes max" Stephanie explained.
"How the hell did you calculate that in your head?" I yelled.
"Its general math" Stephanie replied...
"Yeah something I barely understood" I replied.
"Don't worry Crystal" Steven said.
"My sisters brilliants scares me sometimes" Steven said making me chuckle.