Relation and Relative Rescue!

Crystal P.O.V
"So this is it?" Stephanie asked getting down from her staraptor
"It says they should be inside this warehouse" Steven said.
"Look over there. The air balloon" Diantha said pointing out the deflated air balloon.
"Alright then. You ready Stephanie?" Diantha asked.
Stephanie nodded. Diantha looked at Steven.
"Keep her safe"
"I will"
Steven walked over to me before standing infront of me protectively. Instinctively I grabbed onto his sleeve.
'Why am I doing this?' I thought.
"Get back steven" Stephanie said pulling out a pokèball, Diantha doing the same..
"Come on let's go" Steven said pulling me away, behind a tree. We both crouched down. As we watched a good distance away from the warehouse I had a hold of his arm.
'Wh-why am I shaking. Why am I scared?' I was shaking uncontrollably. Tears wanted to fall, Steven could tell.
"Its ok to be nervous" Steven said....placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Back home Ruby deals with people like these guys all the time its nothing to be worried about"
"Its gonna be okay I promise" I nodded..
"Alright then absol! Use shadow ball!"
"Gardevoir Shadow ball aswell!"
I covered my ears. Smoke cover the wear house. Everything was muffled, loud explosions where everywhere...... I covered my mouth to cough. But it was at the wrong time.
"Gorgeist use shadow ball!" A females voice sounded.
"No!"
"Steven get out of there!"
Steven cursed under his breath as he wrapped both of his arms around me. Pressing my head to his chest, something was coming whether it was an attack or something it wasn't good.

"Light screen!"

"Altaria Dragon breath go!"

Two cries where sent outloud. Steven and I looked when the impact didn't come. There stood a latios and an altaria right infront of us.
"Are you two Alright?" Ruby's voice sounded.
"Where ok" Steven said.
"Good. I'm glad to see neither of you are hurt" Jade explained.
"There ok!" Ruby called.
"Thank Arceus" Diantha said running over.
"Now everyone get back it's our turn!" Jade explained.
"You six have quite the nerves ruining our plans!" The pink haired girl cried.
"Not our faults that we have a stronger bond with our pokèmon then you will ever have!" Ruby explained.
"You with me jade?"
"Hell yeah I am!"

"Sapphire!"
"Loi~" latios cried

"Altaria"
"Al ta tar!" Altaria yelped.

"Let's show them what where made of!"
A blinding white light went off and both the pokèmon mega evolved.

"Dragon Breath!"  Dust went everywhere an explosion went off and the people went flying. I sighed in relief.
"Let's get back to the pokemon center. Now that, that is over with" Stephanie said.
"I can agree" Diantha replied.