Travel Ready.

She looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. With a sigh she looked at  Vulpix, who seemed happy with her outfit. Crystal had on a blue long sleeve shirt with a black overall skirt with white lace at the end. The skirt falling just above her knees, and she had on a pair of black shorts underneath. She tossed on her shoes and grabbed her bag. Throwing her backpack over her shoulders, she seemed ready for her trip. She walked downstairs where Diantha was waiting in the dining room, a book in her hand while a cup of tea was held in the other. Vulpix resting on Crystals shoulder. Diantha smiled at her and stood up placing her cup of tea down,
"All set and ready to go?" Diantha asked. Crystal nodded in reply. She had been planning this for a little while now. Diantha handed her the Map-pad and Pokèdex.
"As promised. Your Map-pad is all set up. The same with your pokèdex. Everything is up to date." Diantha says as Crystal puts the Map-pad and pokèdex in her bag.. Making her way to the door she grasps the handle before turning back to Diantha and smiled.
"Take care of yourself alright? I'm not gonna be home for a few weeks. " Crystal laughs slightly, and Diantha chuckled.
"Take care now alright? And do let me know when your on your way home okay?" Diantha states as Crystal nodded and opens the door to leave, she waved as she shut the door, and began making her way into the city. Vulpix in her arms. The smell Soleil cafe perfect pokèmon food filled her nose and vulpix lifted her head in attempts to get a better sent at the smell.
"Soleil cafe then? We should pile up on something to eat before we hit the trails huh?" Crystal laughed as vulpix gave off a gentle yelp in happiness... heading over to the cafe, a woman with pink hair, while wearing the cafe uniform ultimately greeted her with a smile. And seated her with a table and took her order. Crystal vanilla icap and a Snowy Slow pokèmon food mix for vulpix....

"Crystal?" A familiar voice sounded, as she turned her head and saw the Raven haired boy that saved her a few weeks ago.
"Oh hey Calem!" She smiled as she waved at him. He walked over and sat down across from her.
"Glad to see your doing better. I'm just assuming you've made a full recovery since our out and about" Calem states
"Yeah. I'm definitely feeling alot better than from what I was feeling a few weeks ago" Crystal chuckles. The waitress came back to deliver Crystals order, and took Calems order. Before leaving again.
"Well I'm glad to see your feeling better. Where are you off too?" Calem asks as he pet Vulpix.
"Ah, I'm on my way to Laverre city and meeting up with one of my friends. The only problem is.....I don't know how to get there. Nor use my Map-pad just yet" I chuckled scratching the back of my neck.
"Ah yes. Alot of people have trouble with those things. If you'll let me. I can give you a few pointers.." Calem explained. Crystal pulled out her Map-pad and handed it calem. Giving her pointers on how to use it. How to find the location she's going to, and Customizable routs. The waitress delivered Calems order and left.
"There then this way your able to contact me and your other friends" Calem states.
"Thanks alot! This is very helpful!" Crystal laughed.
"If your heading for Laverre city its best that you take rout six and follow the trail. Though its best to ignore the Playground, and let the ones roaming rest."
'Why did he sound so poetic all of a sudden?'
"If that's all. You should get a head start. Especially if your catching up with your friends"
"Tah right. Its best we do get going before it gets a little too late" Crystal sighed as Vulpix jumps back up onto her shoulder.
"Oh ya. Here let me cover for this" Crystal states as she placed down a fifty dollar bill.
"There that should cover both us and the tip. I'll be on my way now. Thanks for your help calem!!" Crystal waves as she walked off.
'I hate to leave so soon. But her has a point. Best to leave before its to late.' As she approached the Rout, she stopped.
"Vulpix do you know why Calem was poetic back there?"
"Vul!"
"Maybe its just a tale or some rules of the trail after all it is are first time traveling around"