A New Mystery in Lumios (pt 4)

Diantha P.O.V
I dried my hands and looked out the window. Seeing Crystal, Eevee and Brexion in the backyard. A huge smile on her face. Just running around and playing. It puts a smile on my face... My phone began to ring when I looked a realized that it was Professor Sycamore.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hello Diantha how are you doing?"
"I'm doing just fine what about you?" I replied.
"I'm doing great. But there is a reason I have called"
"Oh Is everything ok?"
"The egg That Crystal brought in the other day"
"Yes what about it?"
"Its Hatching!"
"W-what ok ok great. We will be right over!" I hung up.
"Crystal!" I called running out to the backyard.
"Brex"
"Evoi"
"Huh is Everything ok Diantha?" Crystal asked.
"The egg you brought in the other day to the Sycamore lab. Its hatching!" I explained
"Tah Really!?" Cryatal asked
"Yes come on. We need to go" I said motioning her to follow me.
I put my shoes on and Crystal returned Brexion and Eevee to their pokeballs.....we ran to the pokemon lab and Crystal practically Burst through the door like an alolan ninetales using sheer cold.
"Miss Diantha, Crystal!" Stephanie said teird.
"Follow me quickly!" Stephanie said Crystal trailing behind her.
We found ourselves looking through a green window looking at the newly born pokèmon....Soon enough Stephanie rolled the pokèmon out on a cart and Crystal held out her hand to pet the pokèmon.
"Ni-tinie~" The pokèmon cried.
"Hello there. Your adorable" Crystal smiled.
"Dratini!~" Dratini cried.
"If you wish so you can take the pokèmon with you as a part of your team. Or if not Dratini will remain here at the pokemon lab" Stephanie explained.
Crystal looked at me with piplup eyes. I sighed sarcastically.
"I don't see why not" I said. Crystal tackled me into a hug.
"Thank you thank you thank you" Crystal repeated.
"In that case I'll go get  a pokèball for you Crystal" Stephanie explained walking away only to return a few minutes later with a pokèball. Crystal took it and turned to Dratini.
"Dratini my name is Crystal. Let's have a lot of fun together!" Crystal said holding the pokeball at Dratini. Dratini wacked its tail against the pokeball and the Dratini glowed a red before going into the pokeball. It shook once, shook twice and on  the third time a red light went off. Indicating that the Catch was successful.