Not Like She Matters Now

Crystal P.O.V
"Alright jade Start talking" I said sitting down on a bench
"What happened between you and Amilia?" I asked
"From what Crystal has told me you where just a normal group of three" Diantha said.
"Yeah well things happen over a two and a half time period" Jade sighed.
"Exactly start talking, why did Amilia get mad and how?" I said.

"Id say it started shortly after you disappeared"

................................................................

"W-what what do you mean she's missing we where hanging out with her yesterday!" Jade cried to Crystal mother.
"I know your even more worried about her then I am but we have a search party looking for her" her mother Natalia explained........
"D-do you have any idea where she could have gone to?" Amilia asked
"I'm sorry but no If anything she would have gone to one of you two" Natalia explained...
"Very well then thank you for telling us" Jade said walking away.
"H-hey come back jade!" Amilia said running after her and grabbed her arm.
"What are you doing let me go!" Jade said yanking her arm away.
"Stop it now!" Amilia said
"What?" Jade asked
" Your going to look for Crystal and I can see it in your eyes" Amilia spoke
"That is exactly what I'm going to do. Are you gonna help me or no?" Jade asked.
"What why would I help?" Amilia asked.
"Y-your kidding r-right?" Jade asked.
"Ya why would I help if we have no idea where she is. Its just a waist of time" Amilia sighed.
"So thats it. Your not going to look for her? Your not upset that you friend. Your best friend since kindergarten is missing and you aren't going to look for her!?" Jade cried...
"Like I said its a waist" Amilia said.
"What about the promise the three of us had?! The promise that we would perform together travel together, Challenge the kalos queen. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT!?!?!" Jade cried.
"Why would I make a promise about what I'm going to become?" Amilia laughed.
"W-what?" Jade asked.
"Welp now its time I tell you...Me and my family are moving to fleurrh city next to a pokemon venue. There I will be entering the pokemon showcase and become kalos queen!" Amilia laughed.
"Wow. Just wow." Jade mumbled.
"I'm sorry what was that?" Amilia asked
"SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BECOME KALOS QUEEN. ALL YOU WANT TO BE IS FAMOUS FOR MONEY YOU SELFISH BASTARD!" Jade yelled running away

.......................................................................

"Wow. I'm so sorry you had to go through that jade" I explained
"Its alright I'm just glad that your alive" Jade said.
"I just want everything to be back to the good old days. And I've been trying to rebuild our friendship but its toxic A.F" jade sighed.
"Yeah no kidding" I said.
"I've got an idea" Diantha said.
"Since the both of you want to perform why don't both of you perform together tomorrow" Diantha suggested.
"Yeah I like that idea" Jade replied.
"Me to. If where gonna perform together we need to get to work" I explained.
"Right!" Jade said