Hold On! prt 2

Jade P.O.V
"Hurry c'mon!" I said keeping a tight grip on Crystals wrist as we ran for the pokèmon center. Once we got inside I let go.
"You can go sit down if you want ill only be a moment" I said out of breath. Crystal nodded and went to go sit down
"Oh good afternoon Jade. You looked different with the longer hair I hadn't recognized you at first" Nurse joy said causing me to chuckle.
"Yeah it's been a while. Any possible chance I still have a chance to register for the rookie class performance competition?" I asked.
"Yep of course one moment please." Nurse joy replied.
A screen lit up on the counter.
"As usual please place your pokèdex here." Nurse joy said pointing to the screen I placed down my Pokèdex and waited a moment.
"Jade Oliver. Pokèdex registration 47."
"Ok then looks like your all set to go. Your friends are out on the feild. Good luck" Nurse joy said.
"Yeah thanks" I said motioning for Crystal to follow me. We walked out to the back and onto the field.
"Hey there she is!" Miette sounded.
"Jade!"
'Oh lord'
Crystal P.O.V
"Jade!" A girls voice sounded.
"Nini!" Jade replied.
"Its been a while. Hasn't it?" The girl with green hair nown as nini asked.
"Oh please it hasn't been that long" Jade replied.
"Hey Jade who is she?" The blue haired girl asked.
"Oh. Right everyone i want you to meet Crystal Grace." I waved.
"You mean she's  a Grace right!" Nini asked.

A/N I DONT KNOW DIANTHAS LAST NAME! HELL I DONT EVEN KNOW IF SHE HAS ONE. BARE WITH ME HERE!

"So your saying she's the daughter of the champion!?" The blue haired girl asked.
"Wow thats amazing. I bet your really strong!" A girl with brown hair spoke. I shook my head and waved my hands.
"Nonono I'm adopted!" I said.
"Adopted?"
"Yeah. Its kinda complicated" I said.
"Anyways. I wanted you guys to meet Crystal. Cause one day, she'll be a rival to all of us as well!" Jade said.
"Crystal. This is, Nini,"
"Hello there!"
"Thats Miette"
"Hi"
"And over there thats Shauna"
"Nice to meet you!"
"its nice to meet all of you." I said
"So Crystal. Have a team yet? And if so what color is the fur?" Miette asked walking around me.
"What does the fur color and me not having a full set team of pokèmon need to do with anything." I asked sternly.
"Wow no need to be defensive" Miette shook her head.
"Please ignore Miette she can get bratty sometimes" Jade said.
"Everyone. Ive seen a few. Single and duet performances with Aria and Serena. So I can spot things out. Don't be afraid to ask"  I explained.
"Come to think of it I do need some fixing on my one performance. Think you can watch and see what a I need to fix?" Shauna asked.
"I'll be happy to!" I said.