32

Yanna pov

I open my eyes and close them rt back again. That light bright as shit and I got a killa headache. I had to double check to see if I was at the right place.

I check to see if anyone else was in the bed and thank god there wasn't . I grab my phone out my clutch and saw all type of tags,messages and comments.

I press on cindy's contact and wait for it to ring. On the fourth ring she picked up.

"Hello" she answered yawning.

"Bitch ik you not at Mark's place because I sure as hell at Kevin's" I said looking around.

"Girl yes omg I just got up when you called I'm dead asf"

"I feel like shit"

"Same, what time is it I need to get  some pills or water Bish anything to make me feel better"

"I agree its 9o'clock I'm finna get up I really hope he not here bitch imma dead ass cry inside ouuuu he get on my nerves" I said getting up out of bed.

She laughed and said "you bet shut up for that man hear you and jump out of that closet"

I had to laugh because tf " girl na see it's to early in the morning for you to be playing"

"You gone be good he probably gone sit yo ass down and school ya real good"

"Something you needs to do with that nigga of yours you got"

"Oh don't worry baby I'm finna be all on dat ass" I rolled my eyes cuz she be capping.

"Whatever I'm finna call you back" I told her slowly opening his bedroom door.

"Say yo prays hoe" she said laughing before she hangup.

I feel my phone ding and I look at the screen its was my ex's and bitch the face I made up was not kute.

The last time I spoke with that young man was late week and it was nothing serious he was tryna get back together but I den move on.

I tipped toe my way down stairs and to my surprise he was not there, so where tf he at so early?. I continue making my way to the kitchen searching for pain killers.

I found them in the draw on the side of the spoons and fork. I grabbed a glass of water and pop two of them. I returned the pills back in the draw and turn to head back upstairs. But kevin was right there in my face.

Damn.

I looked up at him and he looked back down at me.

"Come here" he said walking off upstairs. I grabbed my phone and in a slow pace followed him back to the room.

I sat down on the bed confused as to what the fuck going on. He close the door behind him and stood in front of me.

"You have anything you wanna say to me before I start" I shake my head no bitting on my nail.

"I felt disrespected yesterday and enn really take to well to that and you know dat"

"But-" he held one finger up basically telling me to shut up.

"I asks if you had sum to say you said na so be quiet and listen ight"

I nod.

"Yo ass had a attitude because I told you Imma handle the situation with cuz and on top of that shid you turn off yo phone like I'm pussy or sum shid is you fr dead ass srs? You just turn 18 and wanna act tf out like I won't bat you dead in yo face rn" he said looking me straight in my eye.

I looked away cuz I was speechless and Bish I didn't wanna make the shit worse. That's until my phone ring on my lap and it was face up, bitch tell me tf why my ex calling my phone and kevin knew who this boy was. His name had pop up and kevin look down at it and raised his eyebrows. I had just turned off the screen and threw my phone in the middle on the bed.

He started getting even closer to me. So I back up so we won't touch cuz Bish I'm scared asf rn like why me lord.

"Adriyanna"

"Listen bae it enn even like dat I don't know why he called me on my soul I'm fr" I was trying to explain to him. Knowing damn well I know he tryna get bck together.

"This what tf I'm talking bout na you on sum fuck shid fr" he said bout to walk off but that started ringing again. I want to cry so damn bad at this moment.

He grab my phone and answered it putting on speaker.

My heart was aching.

"So you ain't seen me text yo ass dis morning wsg witchu ya" Aran said Like ew nigga don't make it look like we talk.

Kevin bite down his lip and pulled up his pants looking straight at me with a deadly look.

"Bby I said sorry I promise I'm not-" Kevin had hang up before he could finish and throw my phone to god knows where.

Omg Lordt.

"Bae I'm- " he had pulled me from my neck and slap the mess out of me.

"This what tf you wanna be out here doin,Huh? Speak the fuck up" I was still in his grip and I couldn't say shid all I could do was cry I felt like he had deaf me how hard dat shit was.

"Get yo shit b I'm finna take you tf home you wanna be for the streets rt hurry up get whatever the fuck you left before I do sum shit I'll regret" he said walking down stairs.

Like omfg this have to be a dream. I was crying so hard but silently. I had kept wipping my face but it was no used at this point. I was looking for my phone and had found it on the floor. I had grab my heels and other stuff and walked outside to the car and yes I was bare foot.

I wipe my face again before I had got inside. As soon as the car door was closed he sped down the road. When I went to go text my bsf everything I saw my screen was cracked the fuck up an that made me cry more cuz wtf bruh.

I was so mad and I could a did was look out the window and sniffled.

"Tried being loyal for once and this the fucking shid I get"

"I aint-"

"Stfu bruh fr don't say shit to me ight"

"You n-"

"Say sum again and see what gone go down I just told you I don't wanna hear shid from yo ass" he looked over at me and bck on the road.

The ride home was quite and fast. When I had reach inside my room I drop everything on the bed and head straight in the shower.

I can't believe dat just happened.

~•~

I was laying down in bed my bedroom depressed asf. I had block my ex and when I had looked kevin block me.

I told my bsf everything and she went all crazy and said she coming to bring icecream and something to eat. My face was red and had a mark on it how hard that nigga hit me. I took a pic of it and showed my bsf.

Neva again Bish neva again.