23

Yanna pov

Kevin had drop me off and went on his way and I had run off in the house to my bsff.

"Girl who tf was that? Kevin gone beat yo ass sis" she said walking inside her room.

"Bish plz that was him I aint no hoe" I told hya sitting on the bed.

"Oouuu so yall fully talking again" I laugh when she said that.

"bitch what tf is fully talking?" I ask kicking off my shoes and my glasses.

"Like yall was talking but not how yall used to cuz u was still mad btw I still cant get over how u beat my nigga bitch I should drag yo ass" she said laughing.

"Lmao bitch you could join him and get your share" we both started laughing at that.

"Am dead asf but aye since yall fully talking again I think u should tell him yo ass going out tonight" I looked over at hya like she crazy.

"Do you know who my bf is bitch?"

"Girl ik but still see if he cool with it if not we still going. We just gone come home early" she explain.

"Ight w.e but if he pull up on us it yo ass sis" we laugh again.

I pick up my phone a dail his number. I was nervous asf. He pick up on the third ring.

"Bruh am finna kill them niggas on god" that was the first thing He said we he answer. Shid he already mad.

" yo wassup baby I cant talk right now"

"Me and Cindy going out tonight I just was letting u know" I said looking over at my bsf. She was telling me tah say sum shid. I wave her off

"where tf yall going? Yo mark did you know that they were going out? Nah bruh who going out" I looked over at my bsf and kick the shit out of her.

I mute the call real fast. "Bitch u why u aint said mark didnt know" I asks hya.

"Bitch I was scared and plus he gone say no" bruh I looked at her and almost smack hya.

I unmute the call "Nah shawty you not going no where and tell yo bsf the same. Yall think yall stick but yall not"

"Bae what u mean am not going no where? We just gonna chill for a lil bit"

"Chill yo ass at yo fren house" I rolled my eyes and look over at cindy. She was on the phone. I almost laugh when I saw hya face.

I mouthed' thats good fah yo ass' over tah her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ight bet w.e" I said laying down.

"Am dead ass" he said in the phone.

"Yeah nigga damn I heard what u said" then he hand up.

"You happy bitch?" I glare at hya.

"Kevin cost that nigga to cuss me tf out" I laugh when she said that.

"Thats good for yo stupid ass" I said laughing some more.

"Mark said nah bruh who going out" I laugh hard asf "bitch set us up" we both started laughing.

"You stupid but aye lets have our own party" she said.

"Shid why not let's buy sum weed" I suggest.

"Yeah and some bottles bitchhhh!" We got up and went on journey to get fucked up.

~●~

we got what we needed and got home to take sum shots of henny and bitch let me tell you we was lit.

We started recording and shit. My favorite song came on and I started twerking. My bsf recorded me doing that and when her song came on I did the same for her.

We lighted up the blunt and smoke that bitch. We was laying in the bed calm asf listening to whatever come on.

"Bitch is you dead?" She asks. We both pause for a bit and started laughing.

"Girl is you fucking crazy" we laugh again.

"Idek what fuck you saying. My mind all over the damn place"

"Bitch shut up yours words going through one ears and coming out the next" I told hya. My head was spinning.

.....

"Wah?"

"Idk" 

We end up falling to sleep cuz shit was getting crazy.