22

Mb for going m.i.a on yall but...am back.

Yanna pov

I was given kevin the cold shoulders for like two weeks now and believe me when I say that was hard asf.

That nigga would always find a way to talk to me.

I was in my room on the phone with my cousin carly. She lives in new york with my nana and other family members.

We was caughting up on everything that had happen for the last 5 months we have been apart. She freak when she heard what kevin and mark did and laugh after.

"Girl I cant wait to meet this nigga..he sound mean asf" I rolled my eyes so hard in the back of my head when she said that.

"Girl my bf put the M in mean if he mean tah me what u think about anyone else" she sucked her teeth at that.

"Whatever girl we gone see when I fly over there friday"

"Hmm just dont say I aint tell you and know yo ass sensitive asf so dont go running yo mouth" I said turning on my tv.

"Bitch you a lie" I roll my eyes again

"Anyways idc do what u gotta do"I told hya clicking on netflix

"Damn girl u so grumpy today"

"Am not but anyways bye tell nana I say hi ight"

"Ight bye talk to you later" she said before hanging up. I rest my phone down on the bed and scroll looking for a good movie.

I got bored of looking for one and just turn off the tv. Getting comfortable in my bed ready tah go sleep.

As soon as I was dozing off I felt someone hand rub on my ass so I jump outta bed so damn fast.

I let out a breath when I saw kevin laying in my bed with his arms over his head.

"Nigga what is you doin in my house" I asks looking at him with my arms fold across each other.

"Needed tah think fah a bit" I roll my eyes for the million time this morning.

I swear niggas slow asf sum times.

"Think at home or sum where else. We not cool sir"

"U needa get over it. I swear yall females be making every thing a big deal like damn did u die? No did u get beat tf up? No..so stfu like dang shit happen 2 weeks ago bro let that shit go" he said looking up at me with a mean look.

What can I say..am petty asf so no.

I just sucked my teeth and sit at the edge of the bed.

"Well if you gone think in my bed and in my house u should have bring food like damn" I said going up to where he was.

"Go make sum" he said going on his phone.

"Nah nigga am tired" I told him laying my head on his chest.

"How bout you go and buy sum thing"I said tapping his phone forward in his face.

"Mane stop doin that shit" he glare down at me. "What you want lil bruh" he asks still on his phone.

I got up and stare at him so damn hard. He looked up at me and asks "what?"

"What got yo attention nigga you over here typing yo ass away right in my face"

That boy started laughing like shid funny.

"Chill, here you wanna see with chu nosey ass" he said pushing the phone in my hand.

When I look he was talking tah star momma bout family drama. Shid me being the gf I am I went through that mf phone.

He had old messages with girls but they was before my time. I looked over at him and he was just picking his teeth.

"You done?" He asks. I give him a look and give him back his phone. He laugh again and get up.

"What u want baby come on I gotta move quick"

I told him what I wanted and he left. As soon as he left I got dressed. And put on some long rip jeans pants with a pink croptop and my fluffy slides. And added big black glasses to it.

I went straight on tic tok and did some videos. Not before putting on some lipgloss.

15 minutes went by and I was still on that bitch like wassup.

I was dancing to the song single and kevin walk right in the door. I stop dancing in a heart beat.

He looked over at me and said "I will beat the single right tf out yo ass" I burst out laughing.

"Bae am just messing around" I said grabbing my phone walking over to the food.

"Delete that" He said mugging me. I laugh again cuz that shit was funny.

"Yeah yeah But could you drop me over to cindy spot" I asks eating my pancakes.

"What yall finna do" he asking looking me up and down.

"Nun we gone chill and get lit thats all" I said shaking my ass longing out my tongue. "But nah fr will you"

"Yea ight turn around for me real quick" he said looking at me.

"Boy why" I asks turning around. He smack my ass and grab on it. I jumb in my spot when he did that.

"Cuz them cakes look good in them jeans" he said coming up behind me kissing my cheek. I was blushing hard asf bitch lmao like that ass fat boii.

"They do huh I mean..shid dont hype me up" I laugh at my damn self.

"Tss come on baby we gotta mo"

"Why you rushing where u finna go at" I asks drinking my drink.

"Down to the trap gotta handle sum"

"Mm ight" I said before locking up the house.