13

Yanna pov

Its been almost a week and sniper aint text call or nothing. I lowkey was in my feeling about it. And when I texted him and asks if I can see star I never got a reply back.

Cindy came over to my house and we was about to go out and chill. I put half of my hair up and leave the rest down and start putting on my fit.

 I put half of my hair up and leave the rest down and start putting on my fit

I was looking good asf in my lil Adidas fit. I grab my pink tennis to match. I grab my little black bag with my money , lipgloss, phone charger an everything else was in.

We lefted the house and drove off to the fair. It was pack and full of people. We payed and walked inside looking for something to do first.

We went on rides and play some games until I got hungry. I sit down by a table close to where cindy was getting our food.

I killed time and went on snapchat taking pics of my self and recording my bsf ordering our food. I wrote under it "get you a bsf like mines". And post it.

She came over and handed me my food and I had to take a pic of it.

It looks so damn good. Whiles we was eating our food she started talking.

"He still ain't dm you?" I didnt even wanna think about him right now.

"Nope" I said with a mouth full of food.

"He must really be pissed tf off or he just straight up cray cray" she said typing on her phone.

"He both" I roll my eyes thinking about it.

"But am sure he not mad at you cuz you aint did nothin"

"Mmm" was all I said

"Anyways what u wanna do now" she said cleaning up after her self.

"I really dont know" I told her doing the same with my trash.

"Wanna go on the court and watch the game?" She asks

"Yeah we can do that"

We got up from our seat and made our way to the basketball game.

*~*

When we pulled up at the game and head over to grab some seat by the beachers.

Some dudes was tryna get our attention but we just ignored they ass.

We bet 50 on who was gone win the game. I pick the black team and she pick the white.

We was ten minutes into the game and the teams had the same score. I was about to scream with the rest of the crowd cuz my team score. But my bsf tap me mad hard. I was about to do the same but she was telling me to look.

And when I did my heart speed up because of seeing sniper stink behind.

"Why tf he gotta be here" I said rolling my eyes. He was with mark and some other familiar faces.

"Girl I do not know but he friend got cuter" I roll my eyes when she said that and focus back on the game.

My team was wining. I look over at my bsf and did a cute smile.

"Looks like am getting my nails done again this week" she roll her eyes and told me to shut up. I just laugh at her knowing she mad annoyed.

"Look bsf yah team score a point you aint gone cheer them on?" I said ready to laugh again.

"Girl stoppp" she whine as I tease her some more. In the middle of me being extra I felt someone come sit on the side of me. And when I look over to see who it was i just roll my eye and turn away.

And my bsf being the snake she is walked away and said she gotta pee.

Bitch there is no bathroom around here.

"Shawty"
....
"Shawty"
...
He grab my hand and said "yo u aint hear me talkin"

"What do u want" I look at him with a straight face.

"Lets talk in my car"

"We aint got nothin to talk about, periodt" I told him going on my phone texting my fake ass bsf.

"Bring yo ass on cuz i didn't remember asking" he said getting up.

I just roll my eyes for the million time today And follow behind him. I texted my bsf amma be right back.

We got inside the car and he just lean back in his seat and started rolling a joint.

Bruh he really dont look like he give a fuck right now and that pisses me tf off but I kept quiet.

"You ain't got nun tah say?" He look over at me for a second and went back to his thing.

"I aint got shit tah say besides the fact that u sitting up in this car like u aint give two fuck about you not speaking to me for almost a fucking week and ignoring my shit when I dm you like nigga don't try play me like am some card game the fuck you got me bent!" I said getting ever mader just thinking about it.

"Yo shawty calm yo lil ass down and aint nobody playing games with you or nothin like that I had sum shit to handle and had to lay down for a bit plus my phone was off the entire time" he explain grabbing my face.

"Just chill mama" he told me kissing my cheek.

Mmm I hope Thats the real reason cuz I will cut his ass off if other wise.

"What you even do for a living?" I asks already knowing the answer.

"Why u asking a question you pretty much know the answer to" he said giving my a funny look.

"Whats yo real name" I blurted out. He look at me and raise his eye brow.

"What u questing me for?" He asks lighting his blunt up.

"I just wanna know" 

"Kevin"

I like it just how I like his face and body.

"What's yours" he asks blowin out a smoke ring.

"Adriyanna" he just nod his head and continue smoking up the inside of this car.

"Wanna chill by me for a lil bit or nah" he looked at me with his red low eyes.

"Do I gotta worry about yo bitches calling yo phone or nah"

He shake his head no.

"Ok then I will come"

"Gone head and tell yo friend you riding with me" he said.

"Ok"