30

Every saturday okay...sorry for the late update 💀. And Ik y'all peep the new cover.

Yanna pov

Today is my birthday bitches Im finally fucking legal bish. Its 7'oclock in the morning and I'm suppose to be getting my hair and nails done today. My birthday party don't start until midnight tonight. So me and my Bsf finna spend today together getting all of out of the way and hit up a spa Cuz why tf not.

Kevin had already texted me a whole paragraph saying happy birthday and some other shit I don't understand. My family had already told me happy birthday as well and the rest of them cash app some money.

I was almost done getting ready for the day. Kevin was finna come and pick me up so I can get some shit done. I got a photoshoot schedule for 8'oclock tonight for me and cindy. I don't know why us folks be trying to get everything done on the day of our birthday ,weird asf.

I went down stairs and meet down here empty asf. Mane them folks lame ash for not saying shit. Kevin had mssg me and said that he was outside and didn't wanna be held up.

I rolled my eyes at that and put on my shoes.

These shoes cute but damn these hoes messy and my ass already be trippn

I locked up the house and got into the car pulling down the Lil mirror thing from above my head to put on some lip gloss Cuz periodt pooh. Kevin's ass was just looking at me smiling en shit. I look up at him and did the same. He look real happy this morning.

"What's gud bby miss me?" He asks pulling off.

"Ofc I do and ya girl finally aged up which means you get yo self a women which also means if you think you finna be bullying me then think again Sir and if you send for me amma be on DAT ass asap, periodt pooh" I told him getting all boosted up.

He looked over at me for a sec and was like "calm tf down, yo ass really tried it" he said laughing a lil bit shaking his head. Y'all should of seen my face I was so annoyed his ass Neva wanna see me be great.

"Ugh you so aggy" I told him going on my phone. My Bsf had texted me asking where was I going first.

Me: um at the hair salon and bitch plz don't walk up in there late like you always do - 8:09am.

My Bish😘: I promise -8:10am

Kevin pull up at a breakfasts place and parked his car.

"Come on bby I know you always hungry" he told me getting out the car.

"You don't gotta tell me twice" I said walking into the building.

We was standing in line for about 3 minutes and kevin was like "pull them lil ass shorts down" and turn towards one dude who was probably looking at my ass or sum.

"Wtf you looking at b?" Kevin asks him slowly walking towards him.

"come on bby chill" I said holding him back. Everyone at this point was looking at us. Them hoes always in folks business.