76

Yanna's pov
Vote 🤌 comment 😘 and share boo❤️

It was 5:00 o'clock in the morning and I had just rolled over opening my eyes. Kevin's arms was tight between my legs as always and I had to use the bathroom badly.

I manage to get out of his grip and used the restroom. After I was done I walked towards kemari room to check on him. His night light was on so I could of seen him quite fine.

He was still alseep so I close his room door and went downstairs to get started on breakfast for us . I made some pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side with some coffee. I cleaned up and ate my breakfast going back upstairs to the room. I turn on the light in the room heading towards the closet to pick out my outfit.

I heard the bed made noise and knew Kevin was waking up. "what time is it bae" I heard his sleepy voice asked me. I stop what I was doing and check the time on my phone.

"It's 5:50"

"Come back to bed shawty"

"you know I got work early today, breakfast is downstairs by the way" I heard him smack his teeth and the bed made more noise before I was snatched into the bed in Kevin's arms.

"Baeee noo"

"Hmm shh" he said starting to suck on my neck.

"I got to take a shower and get ready babe" I drag my words out to him.

"Just Give me a minute baby" he continued doing his own thing pulling back from my neck to kiss me on my lips.  "Let me help you shower" he picked me up taking us to the bathroom.

I squealed wrapping my arms and legs around his waist. "You just don't give up don't you" I laugh a bit holding on tight as he smack my butt.

"I thought you knew this baby" he started smirking looking at me biting down on his lips.

"Mmm well this not gone be a long shower I got to be there before 7 bae"

"Just relax baby I got you"

We got inside the shower and he turned me around so fast going low just to start eating me out for breakfast instead.

"Mmmm babyy"I moan out leaning my hair back into the shower tighten my legs around his head as I felt his tongue eating my soul away. "Baby -wait a second" I tired moving away when I felt myself about to release but he Refused to let me go.

I came and We had sex ofc and I did give him some head back in return. After that we got out the shower and was brushing our teeth.

Kevin stood behind me in the mirror as I look at how wet my hair was and the time I have to get it fixed and dry on time. "I was thinking about buying mari a car , what you think?" he asks me washing out his mouth.

"A car?" I ask's confused. "Babe what is he gone do with a car?" I asks him getting started on blow drying my hair.

"He gone drive it what else, I hope yo goofy self not thinking about a real one" he said making me laugh.

"I was lowkey cuz you never know when it comes to you" I continue to laugh "but yeah babe he gone love it"

"Okay bet I'm finna get him one tomorrow den and don't forget we got somewhere to go at 9:00 o'clock tonight , don't make me have to come down there at yo job and beat boss man up for having my women working late" I shake my head smiling and kissed him.

"Quit being so violent babe" I said and he kissed me back and said "I'm cool shawty js"walking towards the room smacking my ass as before he pass me by.

"Im going downstairs to eat baby" he said from the room loud enough for me to hear.

"K babe , check on your son before you do too!" I know he heard me . I was debating between a middle part and a side one. I just put my hair back into a slick ponytail and got started on my makeup. I went for a natural look today adding nude lipstick to my lips heading to the room to get dressed into my underclothes then outfit.