8

Yanna pov

A week went by and me and sniper been texting or whatever. He be poppin up on me or bringing the baby and shit like that.

Like right now Im playing with baby star. She so cute and I grow to like her alot, sometimes I be telling him to bring her on my own when I miss her or Im bored.

Even my family likes her my mama be playing with her when Im in the shower an shit like that.

So today me and baby star bout to hit the salon up cuz I aint been there in a while an my shit looks dusty. I broken three nails already.

I curled my hair today cuz like why not? Im tryna look cute cute today.

I was looking good asf, had to put on my lil jacket cuz its lil warm outside

I was looking good asf, had to put on my lil jacket cuz its lil warm outside. I was done getting ready or whatever so I got lil mama ready.

Ofc I put a lil jacket on her too cuz I dont want her uncle kill me

Ofc I put a lil jacket on her too cuz I dont want her uncle kill me .I went into the mirror and took pic with the both of us and post it. I grab my mama car keys, star's baby bag and headed out to the door. I got to the car and I lay star down in her car seat and strap her up.

When I went into the car and got settled sniper call me.Ughh what do he want and it was face time call.

"Where the hell yall two going" he asks pointing his finger.

"Why is you so nosey aint you supposed to be working or something " I asks starting up the car.

"Yanna dont play with me today, where my star at" I point the phone where star was in the back sit with her hand in her mouth.

"Look how u got hya looking, like a mini thot and where she got that outfit from bruh" he said with a serious face.

"Cindy got it for her and she do not look like no mini thot, now if you dont mind we got a appointment" I said fixing my hair in the phone.

"watch when I come get star yo ass is getting lil fast forward" he said leaning in his chair.

" I aint even sai-" and then he hang up before I got to finish. I rest my head on the wheel and told star Im fucked.

**
We got to the salon or whatever and had to wait for her to clean up. If yall didnt know star is 6 in a half mouths.

To me she the age where them lil premature toes could get some color on em. It was time for the lady to do star lil toes. I told her put the pink, she aint did no extra shit which was good. she put the lil kids polish on her toes. They was so cute, yo uncle gone have my head.

It was my turn to do my nails she did one hand at a time cuz I had to hold star with one and let the next one get done.

My nails was bomb , I didnt know how to act after that I was snapping, flinging my hair and doing the most. I payed for the both of us and left.