67

Yanna pov

2 months later

"Baby what you think" Kevin asks me showing me tennis for kemari.

"I think you should get whatever you want for him but their nice" I Said texting on my phone.

We was chilling in bed and Mari had fell asleep between us. I look up and saw some I really liked. "Them right there different I like them" I pointed on his screen.

"Yeah they clean , I'm gone add them to the cart"

"Okay" I rest my phone down on my lap and look down at my baby before kissing his head " bae I got sum I wanna know" I said randomly thinking about it.

"Okay what" he reply still online shopping.

"Did you knew mark was cheating on my bsf ? For a whole month and yk what's crazy . It's that same bitch from Instagram he said was a friend "

"Tbh I find out after the bit was already knock up , shit wild asf" he said shaking his head.

"Mmm well , it better not be you getting a bitch pregnant you already got yo kid and I will kill you" I said looking at him side ways.

He laugh and shake his head "I got all I need right here" he said moving his focus to me.

I smiled and grib his face towards me pecking his lips "mmm Exactly, I know that's right"

"Mm" he kissed me again and pulled away to look at the baby. "Hold up" he said moving kemari laying him down into his crib. He came back into the bed and pull me towards him.

"Boy what you up to" I rest my hands on his chest staring at him. He give me an evil look that made me laugh and kiss me all over my face.

"Wanna find out?" He asks looking back at me grinning.

I held his face returning the grin back "yeah.."

"Bet" he said kissing on me from my neck down to my lower stomach. I had on a dress with only underwear so he didn't had to do much. He took off our clothes and came back up to my face staring at me.

"You beautiful asf baby yk dat" he asks me before giving me a sweet kiss on my lips.

I bite on my lips and looked at him up and down. "I do now " I said moving his dreads out the way to place kisses and hickeys onto his neck.

He goan kissing on my cheek before I flip us over sittin on top. He watch me carefully with his lip tuck as I move down close to his penis.

I held it into my hands making it twitch before pushing it into my mouth. He closed his when I started deep throating that shii deep into my mouth.

"Damn baby..." he goan holding my head still fuckin my mouth. I took it out to catch my self and just give him a hand job after.

He flip us back over and open my legs resting them on his shoulders. I gasps when Kevin stick two fingers inside me moving them back as and forth as he eat my pussy the same time..

"Mmm fuck bae.." I moan out gribing the sheets.

"You like that" he asks me moving the pace of his fingers faster.

"Omg yess!"

"Mmm" he sucked on my pussy so hard I'm fo sho he probably left a hickey.

"Shiii" I moan out trying to move away after I feel myself bout to cum.

"Where Yu finna go" Kevin grin flicking his tongue over and over on my clit holding me tight in place.

"Ahh fuck " I moan out squeezing my legs tight around his face as I cum and he licked the juice off.

I felt my legs couldn't stop shaking. But that still didn't stop him. "Come here" he came up to my level so we was face to face and kiss my lips.

I watch as he stare into my eyes pushing his dic deep inside me. I grib his shoulders and throw my head back when he started moving his hips into me.

"Who's pussy this is?" he asks whispering into my ear speeding his pace more.

"Fuckk , yours daddy" I moan into his ears.

"Fuck" he bit his lips putting both my legs up together pounding inside me. I started moaning a bit loud and he slowed it down and speed it up again.

I was a mess he was all up in my guts. I grib the sheet and rest my hand onto his chest "babyy, I can't I'm finna cum again!"

"Hold that shii in bae" he said giving me one last stroke before flipping me over.

He held all my hair together holding it into a ponytail arching my back before sliding his dick back in.

He smack my ass pounding me from behind. "Mm ,You wet asf baby" he said playing with my pussy the same time.

"I c-can't take it nm babe" I say moaning out of breath as he pulls me closer.

"Cum fo me baby" he said pounding deep into me one last time making us cum the same time. "Damnn"

He kiss me on my shoulders before pulling out laying beside me pulling me closer spooning me.

We was both out of breath and sweating. I peep and looked over at Mari who was still thankfully alseep.

"Ion think I could move rn baby" I told him. He laugh and shake his head.

"Where you tryna go at" he rest his head on my naked chest kiss both sides of my breast.

"The restroom"

"Bet come on I'm gone take you" he said getting up handing for me. I smiled and reach for his hand.

"My hero" I took his hand and said once I was being carried into his arms. He stand me up in the shower and hop in with me after turning on the water.

After our shower I cooked food and he made Mari a bottle. And we just ate and chilled inside all day long.