10

Sniper pov

It was eight o clock on the dot and I was up getting ready to pick up shawty. My phone started to ring so I pick it up with out looking at the Id.

"Speck" was all I said brushing my teeth.

"Boy do not play with me ,where my baby" my sister keva said. I wash out my mouth wash my face then came on.

"She with mama now leave me alone"

"Wait hold how she get with mama if she was away"

"Well duh smartass you enn think she came back" I roll my eyes going into my closet looking for something to put on.

"Why u gatta be so mean all the damn time" I could tell she was annoyed but so was I.

"If thats all you need bye" she suck her teeth and hang up.

I started putting on my fit for today. Yinno a nigga stay dripped out. But we just chilling inside my crib today.

I aint did nothin with my hair I just left it how it was. I put on two chains and my gold watch cuz like I said we chilling inside.

I hope she ready cuz females be taking long to do everythang. I got my keys and went into my car and headed straight for shawty.

20minutes later I was in front of her crib. I lean my seat back a lil bit more and roll up my joint. She was on her way to the car when I was almost done.

"Hey" she said putting on her seat belt . I just nod my head in her direction. "Where we going"

"My spot"

"Why we not moving yet" she asks looking into her phone. I just looked at her like she aint see me rolling my shit. I aint even answer her I just started the car and drive down the road.

"What u eating" I asks putting my blunt behind my ears. I see she aint said nothin so I look over and shawty just was looking out the window.

I tap her on her thigh. "You aint hear me talking tah you"

"You aint answer me back so I just assume thats what we was doing"

This her problem right here, she gotta have a say in everything. Cute ass

"What you eating" I asks again cuz aint nobody playing with her today. I just looked her over good and saw what she had on.

 I just looked her over good and saw what she had on

I all ready know ha ass fat in that lil dress. I dont know how I feel about that. Im just not about to let ha out my house she must be crazy.

She mumble and said she wanted pancakes and eggs or some shid like that. I almost laugh at how her face was. She was tryna control hya lil attitude she got right now but at the same time tryna not piss me off.

Shawty already know wassup.