53

Follow . Like. Comment. Share.😘🍼

Yanna's pov

"Whats taking that boy so long" Kevin's mother said helping me unpack things in me and Kevin's new house.

"I thought you knew yo son by now" I said ripping open a box.

"I'm sure he gone be here soon" my mama said helping me as well.

"His slow self only went for one thing and it's been over a hour"Kevin sister said stacking glass plates in the cabinet.

"Imma call him rn" I told them walking outside. He picked up on the second ring.

"Wsp baby"

"Where you at kev" I asks looking around the neighborhood.

"I'm on my way now"

"Whas taking so long anyways every one getting annoyed"

"I stop by at work for a bit nun srs I'm pulling up now" he said hanging up the phone.

I folded my arms around my stomach and watch Kevin pull up in the driveway. He came out with a bag in his hand.

"You miss me" he ask walking up to me kissing me.

"A lil bit" I said with a grin on my face pulling him close to me. He wrap his hand around my waist and kiss my cheek.

"Mm well I miss you too" he said with a hand full of my butt in his hand.

"Come on" I pull his hand leading him in the house.

Our new place was big and nice ASL you can't tell me I live here rn I would not believe you.

Kevin be bring home that paper fr but anyways it's still dangerous business.

It had 4 bedrooms ,3 and half bathrooms and surprisingly a med size pool in the back yard.

Kevin had pick out this place cus for the love of me I couldn't find anything that was eye opening to me.

We celebrating our baby's shower and gender reveal party together as one in a few days.

I'm finna be 8 months pregnant next week as well. Time sure as hell be frying by fast.

When Kevin walk inside everyone started ganging up on him and I did nothing but laugh at his ass.

~•~
"Yo mama sure could cook up some food" Kevin said picking at his teeth.

"She really can" I said texting my bsf who I love very much.

My phone started to ring and it was Cindy ofc so I picked up.

"Heyy Mama's"

"Hayy stranger" I replied happy to hear her voice. Kevin moved from were he was and come to lay up on the side of me.

"What you doin,yk I miss you and I'm finna visit you tm at yo new place" Cindy said.

"Nothing just laying down being lazy, and you better cuz it's big asf" I said making us both laugh.

Kevin pull one of my legs over his and held on to my ass whiles he stuff his face between my chest.

And he be calling me a baby but look at him balled up like one.

"Then I can't wait"

"How you been boo" I asks her whiles kissing on Kevin's face an playing with his hair.

"Girl I could be better , I'm so fed up with marks ass I think I'm done fr this time" Cindy said a bit low.

"What's his sour ass then did now" I asks her getting annoyed.

"His ass was up in a club with some hood rat and when I asks him about it this man stood in my face and brush me off like it was nothing"

"See that's why you should a dump his ass the second time you saw no change" I said looking down at Kevin who was fast asleep.

"Right but shit my dumb ass just keep on running back and he would not let me go bish what should I do?" She asks me sounding stressed about the situation.

"Tbh sis if I tell you what to do it well be like the blind leading the blind and yo ass definitely gone be single and alone" I told her trying be srs.

She let out a laugh "yanna come on fr give me something"

"Just give it sometime let him see what got and what he had and I bet he gone act right"

"And how you so sure its gone work?"

"Shid it work on Kevin" I told her peeping at him to see he was still out.

"I'm sure it did" she said making us laugh.

"Quit playing"