59

Like, comment, vote and share ❤️🍿

Yanna's pov

I woke up pretty early tonight thinking that kemari was finna be up.

I looked over at Kevin who was laying on his back shirtless looking like a snack as always. All of his muscles, abs and tattoos was on full display.

I softly ran my hand over his chest placing little kisses here and there. He moved around a bit but was still in the same position.

I left him alone to finish rest and turn back on to my side going on my phone. I turn down my brightness cuz it was burning my eye and felt the bed dip and a hand wrap around my waist.

I knew it was Kevin ofc. His hands made their way into my underwear and caught me off guard.

"Wha-"

He shhh me and continue doing whatever he wanted with me. And At this point both of our clothes was already off and on the floor somewear.

We both give each other head and went rounds after rounds trying not to wake up the baby.

It was Mostly me making all the noise. Ion know where this new found energy was Kevin had but I already know it had to do with last week.

I'm finna be drain.

•~•

I got up about round 9 O'clock this morning feeling everything we did last night have an affect down there.

Kevin and kemari was not in the room so I assume he had already took him downstairs.

I had my self a nice steamy shower to relax some muscle. I brush my teeth and went to the closet to find an outfit.

From me and Kevin had move in together all I had gotten was new clothes

He had fling away all my old ones with his over dramatic ass. But I'm not complaining anymore since I got a chance to pick out everything I got now.

And they were all expensive.

My phone had start to ring and it was Kevin's sister. she was video calling. I pick up on the second ring.

"What's up girl" she started off with saying.

"Heyy , Hii star girl you getting so damn big" I said looking at star sit on her Mama's lap.

I was making my way out the room to go downstairs.

"Big and bad ash" she said making us both laugh.

"She probably got that from her uncle" I joke with her finally stopping in the living room where my baby's was in.

"You probably ain't lie"

"Who you on the phone with" Kevin asks breaking his neck to look in this direction. He had kemari laying on the side of him on the couch.