3

Yanna pov

After that Lil ride yesterday, I end up being late. My bsf was asking all type of questions.

Im not going to school today. Why? Because it's a holiday. Im getting ready to get my nails done and shid like that.

I had on a yellow jacket with some jeans and my white Tommy slides. I flip my natural curly hair In the front and did my Baby hair.

I put on some lip gloss and grab my purse at the same time. I asks my mummy if I could borrow her car for the day and she said yeah.
I hop into the car and started it up. I drive out of the yard and headed to starbucks and got me Carmel ice coffee.

I pull up in front of the nail salon and parked. I took a sip of my drink and get my purse. I locked the door and walk inside.

I went to the lady who I had an appointment With and she told me give her a minute. I sat down an texted that bitch.

Babe💗: I'm at the nail salon right now you still gone meet me here rt? -1:30pm

Bbg❣️: yeah hoe and you know you could have woke me up to get my shit done -1:31pm

Babe💗: bitch I told you from yesterday what we was doing.. Nobody told yo ass stayed up☕👀 -1:31pm

Bae❣️: don't send for me hoe 😑 amma be there in ten - 1:32pm

Babe💗: whatever bitch hurry up-1:32pm

I rest my phone down and saw that she was ready. I went over to where she was and rest my hands down on the table.

And hour pass by and this hoe just pulling up. I was almost done with my hands.

"ten minutes huh" I said looking at her side ways.

"girl be quiet, I had to drop off Kaden by his mama she always fucking leaving his ass" she said taking a seat.

"you know you love that kid mama" I said teasing her a Lil bit.

"no tf I don't bitch you know I can't stand ha ass,  I don't know how my dumb ass brother got her knock up" she said rolling her eyes. I Just laugh knowing she really crazy.

3 hours went by and both our nails was done, we both got the same thing.

It was cute asf. We hop into the car and got settled.

"bitch you got Starbucks and ain't got me shit?" she asks holding up my drink from earlier.

" OMG sorry you can have it I barley drink it" I told her pulling off in the road.

"This shit hot asf" she said looking at me like I lost my head.

" it's still gone taste good you want it or what? " I asks pulling up by the mall.  She just stared at me and drank it. I roll my eyes at her dramatic ass.

"hold up ain't you drive at the nail salon?"

"I did but I let Kaden mama carry the car" she explained. " oh" was all I said.

We got into the mall and went into different stores and pick up one or two things.

We was walking and I saw this familiar handsome face walking with a crew of niggas.

Lord knows how fine this man looks walking bitting his lips

Lord knows how fine this man looks walking bitting his lips.  Im still mad about last week BTW.

He stop walking when he saw me and my bsf. I just look down when he came to approach us. I feel my Bsf hitting my hand letting me know he coming and I just hit her ass back.

" yo what you doing out hea" he asks looking down at me. I just raise up my shoulder saying IDK.

"I know yo tiny ass still not mad" he said raising up my head with his two fingers.

"Im not" I said folding my arms looking at him from my lashes.

" you bet not , give me yo number" he said pulling out his phone.

" why?"I asks him

"what's the number" he asks calm asf. I just gave it to him so he can go.

"Imma see you later shawty and get home safe ya heard" he said walking around me.

When he walked off my Bsf give me that eye.

"bitch.... Is that him" she asks pointing back.

"yup"

"dammmn sis he is fineeee and his Lil dark skin friend too" she said tapping my shoulder playfully.

I just roll my eyes and got ready to leave the mall. We came home from the mall,and put everything we got in my room. My bsf was staying over Because she didn't wanted to sleep home alone.

We got comfortable in my bed or whatever because it's was Night out and put on a movie to watch.

This bitch had than throw her legs Across me and everything. I ignored her and look down at my phone when I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: yo -10:23pm

Shawty😏: who this?👀 -10:23pm

Unknown: how Many niggas you give yo number too. - 10:26pm

Shawty😏: many men..many many men -10:27pm

I laughed at my self when I type that lyrics out but I knew it was that crazy ass nigga.

Unknown: Im not finna play witcha only checking to see if yo ass in yo house - 10:28pm

Shawty😏: yeah Im home, you happy now? - 10:28pm

Unknown: yeah. Try get some sleep doe shawty amma hit u up later. -10:30