41

Kevin pov/ sniper

Today was the day my family was having they lil get together. My baby still wasn't feeling good but ha ass still wanna go.

"We ain't gotta go today if you not feeling it" I was telling her over the video call.

"I'm good" was all she said fixing her edges. Lately her ass been giving me a lot a attitude. I be letting her have it her way sometimes. But it's like she mad at me but don't know how to say it.

"Ight then I don't wanna hear shid when we get there cuz you to damn stubborn" I told her making sure she understand I'm srs asf.

"Whatever kevin"

I laugh at her in my head. Imma let it slide.

"Im coming rn so be ready" I said hanging up before she said anything. I'm not for the whole mood swing shit today.

As I was walking to my car I spotted this girl I used to fuck with bck in high school. I was feeling her a lil bit but things broke off when I drop out.

I was already inside my car when she came over a knock on my window.

"Kevin?" She asks sounding surprised.

I let down the window "wsg ki" I said with a head nod.

"Shid nothing and why is you still calling me dat ugly nickname" she said smiling in shid.

"I like it"

"You crazy" was all she said after dat.

"Where you headed in this hot ass sun" I asked knowing well she not from this side.

"Not dat far I just moved in around the corner like a week ago" she said pointing.

"I finna drop you bck come on" I said unlocking the door.

"Thank you so much cuz I was not feeling dat walk fr" she said laughing walking round to get in.

I pulled off onto the road and screw bck up my window. I lean bck in the chair and just listen to what was playing.

"How you been tho I haven't saw you from you left me" she said giving me a look.

I shake my head making a right "na shawty it wasn't even like dat"

"Capp cuz you stop talking to me on insta and everything" she said rolling hea eyes.

"Mb shit was hot back then" I said slowing down.

"So how is it now" she asks pulling up her seat a lil bit.

"Normal" My phone started ringing so I looked down to see it was yanna.

I didn't wanna answer and kiki started talking or sum but if I didn't shid she gone trip.

"Hold up" I told her answering the phone.

"Where you at kevin cuz you taking yo time" she said with attitude.

"Ay who you think you talking to like dat? You betters chill out" I said looking over at kiki to see her smiling.

She suck her teeth and started saying she gone fall asleep how long I'm taking and other shid I dont really be listening to.

"Baby chill I'm finna be there inna min" I said pulling over to where kiki pointed.

She hang up on me and I just shake my head.

She be trying a nigga.

"Hope I ain't get you in trouble with yo lil gf" kiki said looking up at me.